Ogre Kingdoms Gnoblar Trapper Question

Talk about all GW fantasy here

Moderator: Moderators

alienated_one ( 294 )
Journeyman Trader

Ogre Kingdoms Gnoblar Trapper Question

Post by alienated_one »

I'm new to Ogre Kingdoms, and I realize that you can upgrade a unit of Gnoblars to Gnoblar trappers. When you do this, does every model in the unit need to be a trapper, or is it like the netter upgrade for NG that you throw a few netters in amongst the front line to show that they are upgraded?

Thanks for any assistance.
Alienated_One's Rules:
1. Lower Rating Ships first, unless we agree otherwise.
2. I will answer any PMs that are sent to me, I would appreciate it if you answered my PMs, even with a simple no.

Tip:
If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: Ogre Kingdoms Gnoblar Trapper Question

Post by oaflord »

I would be more than okay with just a couple up front being trappers. In other words... that is what I am doing... :mrgreen:

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
jturner ( 210 )
Resident Trader

Re: Ogre Kingdoms Gnoblar Trapper Question

Post by jturner »

come on...trappers are an easy conversion. Slap an inch-worm size of green stuff on the neck and stuab it with your modeling tool. fur collar=trapper :)

Return to “The Olde Worlde”