stegadon uses> need opinions

Talk about all GW fantasy here

Moderator: Moderators

Troll ( 658 )
Millenium Trader

stegadon uses> need opinions

Post by Troll »

i have been playing my skink army now and i love stegadons. the only problem im having is which set up to use with them.

I use two of them and not sure if i want to use 1 regular stegadon and 1 ancient or use the ancient as the mount for my skin priest?

which do you guys think works best or have seen being used the best.

any opinions would be great on the matter.

Thanks so much
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: stegadon uses> need opinions

Post by oaflord »

As a previous Steggie user, I highly recommend 2 Engine of the Gods. Create that bubble save until you get in close and then Burning Alignment once you have charged in there. Wash, rinse, repeat.

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

With the new rules though, if I understand them correctly, you get your character and stegy squished when hit by a cannon or something. Not sure I would put that many points into characters. I've been recommended by lizzie players against taking the Engine due to this.

I personally like 2 Special choices, with the bolt throwers. Cheapest, which gives you points to spend with other goodies elsewhere.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
Troll ( 658 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Troll »

i know cannons can crush them now but i have not had any problems with them because with the str 6 thunder stomp for the ancient it really packs a punch and with skirmishers they really do good sniping warmachines

i actually used one as an ancient and one as a regular and they did very well.. they one did die but people get so scared seeing more then one on the table that they forgot about the 4 units of blow pipes and the camo skinks coming their way.

Return to “The Olde Worlde”