Good Beastman sites???

Talk about all GW fantasy here

Moderator: Moderators

MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Good Beastman sites???

Post by MEDEVL »

So I never play Warhammer anymore. Playing was always my least favorite part of the hobby anyway and to be honest I'm not sad that I'm not wasting money on new core rules and armybooks all the time. I do still like to model and paint minis though but I haven't had much time lately so I need something to get me back into the swing of things.

Does anybody now of any really good modelling/painting sites?? I've seen CMoN but I'd like something less formal. I like Herdstone alot but it's not very active at times. It is the kind of site I'm looking for so if anybody knows of some similar sites please list them so we can all check them out. Thanks!!
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
Time of Madness ( 552 )
Expert Trader

Re: Good Beastman sites???

Post by Time of Madness »

The Herdstone is the only active beastmen fan site at the moment. You can always try Warseer as they have a lot of members.
Time of Madness
"The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule."
- Robert Jordan
squalie ( 462 )
Resident Trader

Post by squalie »

The Herdstone is by far the best and actually very active compared to other 'army specific' sites. And really, if you want it more active -- start posting. :mrgreen:
As of Sept 1/2010, I will charge actual shipping fees based on size and weight of package using the Canada Post website. Canadian shipping fees can be significant and I can no longer ignore the expense. Thank you for your understanding.
DO NOT SHIP UPS! Brokerage fees are criminal...
J.MorganKuberry ( 40 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by J.MorganKuberry »

MEDEVL wrote:So I never play Warhammer anymore. I do still like to model and paint minis though but I haven't had much time lately so I need something to get me back into the swing of things.
I am the exact same way. If you start posting on Herdstone, I will. Deal? I'll drag up my beastmen out of retirement and put up pics of them at the very least.

Return to “The Olde Worlde”