Heavy Gear Kickstarter

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Heavy Gear Kickstarter

Post by gwaddict »

Out of curiosity are any of you following the Heavy Gear Kickstarter? I have a nucoal and PAK force trying to see how useful the minis would be for my collection. i think I can add north and south to Nucoal but not certain, not sure if the CEF will work with PAK. Any input is appreciated =)
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
borthcollective ( 278 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Heavy Gear Kickstarter

Post by borthcollective »

Northern Gears that work for PAK are
Hunter, Jaguar, Grizzly, Tiger
Southern Gears that work for PAK are
Jager, Black Mamba, Spitting Cobra, Sidewinder
These can all be used in PAK mech units. Tigers, Sidewinders, Hunters, and Jagers being the bulk of their Gear units.

The CEF stuff doesn't work in PAK, but if you already have some Hovertanks from PAK it will most likely work in a CEF Force.
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

Awesome thank you for the feedback. The color for the PAK hover tanks differs from the CEF though I would imagine? or is it more open ended on color schemes.
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
borthcollective ( 278 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by borthcollective »

There are no required color schemes for armies, though there are cannon schemes.

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”