Dust off your Dust Models

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Dust off your Dust Models

Post by gwaddict »

So apparently Dust is relaunching with a new rule set and models via kickstarter. I wanted the opinion of some Dust professionals on here the best route to take to get me and my son into the game. The kick starter has a two player starter set but it seems like buying two of the "old" starter sets would provide more walkers and troops for about the same price. So if you were going to jump into Dust with ~$150 how would you spend it?
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
Steampunk ( 38 )
BTown Regular

Re: Dust off your Dust Models

Post by Steampunk »

I would go check out dust-tactics.com. They have reasonable priced "starter factions" now that come with the new rules, dice and everything you need for V.2.

If you're patient and willing to spend more, the old "coffin box" starter set is still the best bang for your buck if you like allied and axis models, but then you'll have to purchase the new rules and cards on top of that price.

Enjoy, it's a fantastic game!
skuller ( 310 )
Bartertown's Bob Ross

Re: Dust off your Dust Models

Post by skuller »

I have the kickstarter set for the germans and looking to trade it
No international trades (not including Canada)
BTR rules
lower rates ship first
---------
Hail Hydra!!!

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”