Robotech Miniatures game coming out

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

rhuntervf1s ( 18 )
BTown Regular

Robotech Miniatures game coming out

Post by rhuntervf1s »

If anyone is interested there is a Robotech Miniatures game on Kickstarter right now. It has already surpassed it's funding goal and the freebies for milestones we are hitting are really good. I have jumped in on this and will be posting all my Warhammer 40k stuff that I have collected. Take a look at the RT kickstarter page, posting this from work so I can't get to kickstarter to share the link. Also, keep an eye out on new post in the for sale forum if you are looking for imperial guard, eldar, SM armies as I will be clearing my collection out. I will also be selling all my fleets for Battlefleet Gothic (imperial, Chaos, and Eldar)

If you are interested in my minis before I list them here and on ebay, message me at RHunterVF1S@yahoo.com

Thanks,
-R
Gaijin18 ( 272 )
Resident Trader

Re: Robotech Miniatures game coming out

Post by Gaijin18 »

I might have to pick up a box or two of these when they come out.If nothing else but to paint up.
"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant"

Black Templar-24,000+
Imperial Guard
Gaunts Ghost -2,000
Victoria's Own 33rd of Foot-2,000
Sisters of battle-2,500
Loyal Chaos Marines-2,000
Legio I Italica-8.000

Bretonnians 3,000plus
rhuntervf1s ( 18 )
BTown Regular

Re: Robotech Miniatures game coming out

Post by rhuntervf1s »

17 days to go on this Kickstarter! It has already passed it's goal so it is coming out for sure.

Models look incredible and the rule system seems to lend itself to really quick action games.

I really recommend that you take a look at it as the Battlecry pledge is turning out to be a great value!

[ADMIN EDIT - NO LINKS TO NON ADVERTISERS. - MM]

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”