Wild West Exodus

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Re: Wild West Exodus

Post by tordeck »

Also if your into listening to podcasts Game n Gears did an interview with Romeo in episode 2 around the 1hr30min mark.
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

Civilians got unlocked today and the second wave of enlightened hired hands are close, so those got posted as well. Not my cup of tea, but lots of people seem to be going ga-ga over them.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

KS ends in 5 days folks! The pledge levels have gotten stupidly good. They're all double to triple their value in product. I'm quite happy with the way this is turning out. And Romeo has said if we get up to around $300,000 over the coming weekend he is going to put up a big surprise on Monday. The campaign has been doing about 10k to 15k a day so it's not outside the realm of possibility to people get involved. And while I am excited to see what it could be, I'm also content with the ridiculous amount of stuff already in my pledge. (If I can paint half of it I'll consider it a success. :lol: )
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

I decided to drop out of it. It's a great deal, but I already have more minis than my gang and I know what to do with. Will probably be kicking myself in the arse in a few weeks, but oh well.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

I've looked at it, but I'll have to be the one to buy the game. SO I either get 1 set and no one to play against; or get 2 sets and loan 1 to someone else and hope someone wants to buy it and then more. I'm gonna have to pass also.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

I spoke to my LGS and after they looked at it, they are on board with supporting it. Also a few people on their FB page really liked it so I think I may be able to get at least a a small player base started in my area. Just need to decide how many factions to get..
Undertaker Deadareit ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Undertaker Deadareit »

With just 3 days left it is starting to get good but the up swinp of money is not coming if you were think about pledging now is the time!!!
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Listen to the Gamer's Lounge podcast! It's an hour and fifteen minutes of conversation of info about this. It's great.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

The WWX kickstarter is in its last 14 hours or so right now. I've been following it from the first few days of the KS and think they really have a wonderful idea, a rich story so far and plans to keep the fluff ever up to date with the bi-monthly comic (not to mention the scenarios that they add this way)

The 4 main factions have all had their stretch goals reached for unlocking wave 2 sculpts of bosses, underbosses, sidekicks and hired hands. The not FF mercs have all been unlocked. And it looks fairly likely the Lawmen mini starter will unlock to give 5 factions at launch in September.

If you have not already, please go check this game out. I'm really expecting good things from it.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Oh man, I'm so happy Romeo decided to let these guys slip early. In just about 8K we get these guys! The Lawmen and Outlaws will be able to go at it!
lawmen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

Lawmen mini-starter is unlocked, so 5th faction is in, though more limited than the main 4 for now. My whole plan is now. Scuttled and needs to be reworked to get these added in. Lawmen starter is add-on only and can't replace one of the pledge level starters.

+ $60 to my pledge it would seem...
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

So WWX is still pretty much on target and expected shipping is mid to late October. Rulebooks are in and I belive that they are just waiting on plastics to arrive from China. They are done and expected to be put on the container ship next week. I'm starting to get very excited for this game.

Here's a look at the cover for the rulebook.

rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

...aaaand sprues are now finished and on the boat from China!

Looks to be somewhere in the realm of a month for the goodies to ship.

3 weeks on the boat, a week or so in customs. 8 hours on a truck to home base. However long it takes to pack and ship from there.

I'm so stoked for this game!
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

All of the KS goodies are now stateside except for the Battlefoam bags, which will ship out in a month or so. Currently stuck in customs but the shipping of the game is imminent. Can't wait for this one. The minis I have gotten so far really look top notch!
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

So about half of the KS backers goods have been shipped so far. I'm not one of the, ;)

The sculpts that folks have posted look really nice so far though. Really getting excited for this game now.

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”