Wild West Exodus

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Wild West Exodus

Post by rnrusa »

This game is now full retail. The KS went very well, the rules play nicely (there have been some clarifications needed. They have been quickly responded to) and the minis are really, really well done. Definitely worth checking out.
tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Post by tordeck »

I agree. The game is awesome with awsome minis.
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

The minis as great, the game works as a casual game between friends. Still have some serious reservations about how the tourney at AdeptiCon will go, however.
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

warlordgarou wrote:The minis as great, the game works as a casual game between friends. Still have some serious reservations about how the tourney at AdeptiCon will go, however.
I agree with the reservations about the tourney. I think that with the game being so new, a lot of folks are going to be getting deathclocked as they try to sort out rules and such. I think that this first tourney will really be a rules shakeout and that we may see some modifications after it is done.
Oscar0612 ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Oscar0612 »

hey guys

(Staff Edit - No trade ads or requests for trades in discussion threads please). I've just found out about this amazing game

cheers
JF
rnrusa ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by rnrusa »

This is an amazing game. Head over to their forums and join in on some of the discussion. Next Adepticon tourney is in a little more than two weeks. Last year's went very smoothly and hoping for more of the same this year.

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”