Wargames Factory Drama

Discussion area for non-GW futuristic wargames.

Moderator: Moderators

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Wargames Factory Drama

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

http://www.wargamesfactory.com/

Looks like there has been a semi-hostile takeover of WF. The founding team seems to be out on their asses, while someone named Lonnie and someone else named George are on the inside.

I hope this gets straightened out--I've been waiting for Greatcoat Heavy Weapons for ages.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Re: Wargames Factory Drama

Post by porkuslime »

Yeah.. I saw that over on Dakka.. and immediately tried to find the basic Shock Troopers and .. *poof* they be gone.

I really hope that the company gets more out there.. I don't want them to go under..
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
AdamSouza ( 88 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Wargames Factory Drama

Post by AdamSouza »

Reguardless of what future products they may produce, it would be idiocy for them not to produce more Shock Troopers. They already have a finished product, the molds, and demand for them.

The Rumor is Lonnie wants to produce 1/48th scale miniatures. Basically, the theory goes that the new WGF crew are not gamers and that they think 1/48th will open up sales into major retail outlets instead of hobby shops.
Thank you for your time,
Adam

Return to “Other Dystopian Futures”