I need your help please

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

I need your help please

Post by jason1977 »

My family (local and extended) is fine so please do not worry that something is wrong with them.
This is what I need help with:

On December 30 2007, a child was born. His name was Landen. 10 fingers and 10 toes and a clean bill of health was all anyone can ask for a new child. He had all that. He grew up to be an amazing young child. Big, bright smile. Huge heart thinking of others more than himself. All was good in his world until December of 2015. He was diagnosed with a cancer that unfortunately has a 100% claim rate. Doctors could slow it down but no more could sadly be done. He fought a fight that would make others proud until August of 2017. He never saw his 10th birthday.
lp10.jpg

Here’s where I need your help. I’m looking for 9 of my friends. Just 9 to join me at an American Red Cross donation center and donate platelets in his name on December 30. This would be his 10th birthday. It will take about 2 hours and if you have donated blood in the past there is really no difference in what they do.

Please join me. We all know someone who cancer has touched. Please post pictures of yourself holding a sign with where you are donating on this day and tag me. I’ll then repost in an email to his mom, so she can see how many people answered this call to help others as he would have done himself.
http://www.redcross.org

Now while I am only asking for 9 people to help me please feel free to be the 11th person, or the 12th person or more. While Landen may have been lost to this cancer, there are other people who have cancer and need platelets to get back to doing what they love to do.

Thank you,

Jason

Would an admin please pin this until Jan 7.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: I need your help please

Post by jason1977 »

Sorry for the poor quality but I went:
20171230_090833.jpg
Did anyone else?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I didn't even notice this.

Darn man. Next time PM me directly so I can pin it.

R
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'm sorry, man. I was going to, but was dealing with all 3 people in my house being sick that week. I forgot all about it.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”