CLAWCON 2017

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

CLAWCON 2017

Post by ssapper »

HI ALL,

I MAY NEED ADULT SUPERVISION, Anyone else plan on going?

https://www.facebook.com/events/2407804 ... tory%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A1779235599073650%2C%5C%22tour_id%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%7D]%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: CLAWCON 2017

Post by MagickalMemories »

It's only about 2 hours from me.
If it had anything really interesting to me, I'd probably consider it. Unfortunately, I'm too casual a gamer to travel that far for a small Con.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

Define interesting? 2000k in prize support? 40k GT, KOW Regional Qualifier, MTG PPQT? Bloodbowl, Bolt Action

Even Warlord Games will be there in force, with multiple other vendors....All total, 140 dedicated slots per day, half the events are two day tourney's nothing like that here.

Edit:

I forgot to add we are already over 20 confirmed sponsors, and I promise there will be more before October, challenge me to double that number?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Honestly, there's not really anything interesting for me because I'm not a collector (or much of a buyer, really) and I am not competitive. So, there would be no likelihood of me winning any sponsored prizes.
I'm no big fan of anyone that I'd need to see them in person, so even "big names in gaming" wouldn't really draw me out.

If there was something local to me, I *might* choose to come out for something casual... but even that's unlikely.

: (

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

Well everyone who enters the door gets a chance at the door prizes, and then there is always the vendor bingo game with prizes also free, and I hear some vendors are putting freebies right in your hand for showing up. And....So many more freebies, oh and I heard all quiet on the Martian front might be showing up in force for demos as well....and demos almost always mean freebies....Oh and the charity raffles....so many options...so little time.....I hope you consider it. It would be nice to meet one of the great men behind this site. Matter of fact, Btown has been so good to me, you should email me an advert for the site, and I can print that out and slide it into the free bits bags and get Btown some extra advertising. Sound fair?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Wow. That's really generous of you.
I'll have to see what we might have sitting around.

Thank you.

Eric

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”