Has anyone used the "minis buying" service?

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Re: Has anyone used the "minis buying" service?

Post by connivingsumo »

pretre wrote:I mean, I buy at 25% and sell at 55-60%. 100%+ is crazy.
Your model makes perfect sense. :wink:
"Don't be a douche, feedback helps everyone" ~ancientsociety-AKA-The Bartertown Curmudgeon
Good Refs owed to me (Did my part & left good refs): JohnDeSilva (MIA), Hussar1m, 2.0, UvulaBob.
Click 'User Control Panel', Click 'Profile', and fill out your location! :)
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Depending on what you have, I believe HarveyDent does this, as well.

I can speak for HD and MiniatureMarket. Not only are both advertisers here, but I have had personal dealings with both, and they're good people all around.

Heck, MimiMkt is a semi-local store to me. I visited TWICE around Christmas.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Post by connivingsumo »

MagickalMemories wrote:Depending on what you have, I believe HarveyDent does this, as well.

I can speak for HD and MiniatureMarket. Not only are both advertisers here, but I have had personal dealings with both, and they're good people all around.

Heck, MimiMkt is a semi-local store to me. I visited TWICE around Christmas.

Eric
Thanks for the input, Eric. Is Harvey Dent 'flip of a coin games' or am I confusing the two? I contacted Miniature Market because I followed their FAQ/Process to submit a 'buy back' shopping cart, but when I did a search for my items they didn't appear. They responded and said that you just have to keep checking back because what they're buying changes so frequently, which makes sense.

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll do a search for HD. Thanks again. :mrgreen:
"Don't be a douche, feedback helps everyone" ~ancientsociety-AKA-The Bartertown Curmudgeon
Good Refs owed to me (Did my part & left good refs): JohnDeSilva (MIA), Hussar1m, 2.0, UvulaBob.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

HD is Flip of a Coin.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

Harvey Dent - Flip of a Coin games- had good dealing with selling /buying minis with him.
connivingsumo ( 358 )
Resident Trader

Post by connivingsumo »

Thanks guys - I'll contact him. I did check out his info and didn't see my game (PP/WarmaHordes) listed, but I'll contact him anyway.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”