Ideas on how to get Unicorn Tears in the US

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jdelrio22 ( 518 )
Expert Trader

Ideas on how to get Unicorn Tears in the US

Post by jdelrio22 »

I am interested in getting a bottle of Unicorn Tears to the US.

Anyone wanna help with some ideas on how to do it?

This is one of those times I wish I had relatives in the UK.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Ideas on how to get Unicorn Tears in the US

Post by pretre »

People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

They would probably be one of he few places that could do it legally. Shipping alcohol into the US and between states is regulated and sometimes, illegal.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
HawtFist ( 42 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by HawtFist »

I showed this to the wife. Now I have to find $60 plus s&h because "I want to drink their bitter tears of despair."

You'd think mine would be enough, but no.
On r/miniswap under the same name. Please be polite & answer PMs, even if all you tell me is "No thanks," or "I need more time." I expect lower rating to ship first, even if that's me, unless we work something out in advance.

Owed feedback: evaunit117

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”