Feedback

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Doctari ( 506 )
Resident Trader

Feedback

Post by Doctari »

So do people just not leave feedback anymore? I've had somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 trades recently that have been completed (some as trades, some as me buying, some as me selling) that I've left feedback for and not a single person has returned the favor. It's getting a wee bit downheartening.
If we're trading: Lower ships first, even if its me.
If I'm buying: If you have a REASONABLE (>20) rating with no negatives, I'm paying first.
If I'm selling: You're paying first.
I always check Ebay before making/accepting offers. You should to. Fair market value >>>> "I feel they are worth X"

Offers good for 24hrs.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Feedback

Post by spiralingcadaver »

Just remind people. I forget with some frequency. If it's too annoying, ask people first and then leave feedback when they do.

Personally, I trust anyone with over maybe 150 the same as over 300. It shows they know the system and are invested in it.
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Post by jason1977 »

Feedback is also not required per a post from MM some time ago. Put 'lets leave feedback' in trade/sale messages. Hopefully people will change their ways.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Yeah, I just remind people weekly until they break. ;)
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”