warmachine bag stolen

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jack frost ( 0 )
New Trader

warmachine bag stolen

Post by jack frost »

i"m not sure if this falls foul of any rules and I'm sorry if it does but I'm a bit out of sorts and not sure what to do. if there is a better place for this post I'd love it if a mod could move it, or someone can just tell me and I'll repost it.

I live in Vancouver BC and I play khador. this last sunday at 230pm my car window was smashed and my battlefoam army bag was stolen. I'm not sure what to do but some friends said I should post here in case anyone sees the army posted on further away craigslists or kijiji.

the case has the year1 lock and load patch, khador patch, and lots of league patches. most of my gaming tools were auburn or black to go with the gold and black theme of what models I'd painted. the most noticeable models would be the custom extremoth, the custom sculpted beast 09 on plastic juggernaught kit, and the sorscha2 model who's weapon can turn in her hands.

the bottom most foam is a custom cut foam with all my cavalry and my dice tin is the old GF9 one with 2 sets of khador tokens in it with 6 gold dice and 4 10th anniversary PP dice.

please keep a look out and if anyone does find it for sale somewhere either let me know or hell even just buy it and I'll pay you back.

I've had and been building this army close on 9 years, I feel like someone stole my heart. I only play khador and only ever will. I pinned every single model in the army. it had 2 units of pin/tube'd iron fang pikemen in it

please keep an eye out if you see this army on ebay or anywhere else for sale. I just want my army back. thanks in advance

:,(
Fool Injected ( 504 )
Expert Trader

Re: warmachine bag stolen

Post by Fool Injected »

Your models are nicely painted. Keep a close eye on EBay also is a good idea.
People who I left feed back but have not left feedback for me;

Ep3
cutthroatcure ( 108 )
BTown Regular

Post by cutthroatcure »

I check all the boards religiously, If i even think i see your stuff ill make sure to let you know. I am very sorry for your loss.
I follow all Bartertown guidelines and Rules
If i have not posted a reference for you, please let me know so that I can get that done asap. No offense but I get busy and sometimes forget to leave them.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Post by jason1977 »

Id post this alert on Dakkadakka also if I were you.

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
gamefusion ( 616 )
Millenium Trader

Post by gamefusion »

Have you checked dumpsters near where your car was parked? Sometimes people steal army bags because they look like pistol bags/cases or cases for good powertools.

I know some people who found their armies after a thief opened the bag, saw what was in it, and tossed the army in a dumpster.

Might be worth a try.
US Trades Only, please! International shipping is just getting too expensive.
The object of a game is to win. The point of a game is to have fun.
My trading rules:
1. Lower rating ships first, unless we agree otherwise.
2. Delivery confirmation is required on all US trades.
3. I will not mark an international package as a "gift". It's a felony, so please don't ask.

References owed to me by: noexit1982, paintballparkhurst, BrPrometheus, porkfriedricy, busby
mirivor ( 18 )
New Trader

Post by mirivor »

My empathy to you! I would be devastated if someone stole my trolls. I thought I should drop a line and tell you to claim that on your insurance. Include everything: painting time, man hours, etc. It will not get you your army back but it will help recoup the losses. A complete painted faction would cost thousands of dollars just to paint, let alone the cost of the models and extras. I will also keep an eye out for it as I am on the boards a lot myself. Best of luck!

Later!
MortyMortis ( 138 )
BTown Regular

Post by MortyMortis »

You should call the game stores in town and adjacent towns and give them a heads up. That happened to my buddy that lives in Vegas, and after a few weeks someone sold it to a game store he didn't go to. Luckily he's big in the tournament scene so some of their players recognized the models and he was able to get them back. You have my sympathy and I really hope you can recover your army.
saramin ( 532 )
Resident Trader

Post by saramin »

definately call the local stores... it happened to someone i know as well that they tried to sell them back to the store (the only one in the area) and they were able to get the models back
Trade Rules: all unless otherwise arranged
Lower Rating ships first, but like ratings can ship at the same time.
Trades are retail for retail.
Shipping is always to be priority mail with dc#'s exchanged.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

i"m not sure if this falls foul of any rules and I'm sorry if it does
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you but, if you'd read the site rules, the above qoute would not have even been in your post.
ONLY trade ads are allowed in the trade forums. This has been moved to an appropriate forum.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”