need ebay help

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: need ebay help

Post by pretre »

eBay message him daily asking him for updates on the status. :)

I knew that tracking him down outside is against, but so is a credit card chargeback. Either way, he loses paypal. Is it worth it for $30?
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
ballardw ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: need ebay help

Post by ballardw »

If the product was supposed to be delivered by the US Post Office you may have a claim to mail fraud. If you can actually identify the person, address and such will help.

I much preferred paying by money order sent through the mail. I always had a physical address just in case this kind of issue comes up.

And next time start contacting the seller after 2 weeks. If the replies are fishy OR "I'll send it next week/10 days or such go to ebay BEFORE 30 days.
All data is flawed, some just less so.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”