Multiple Army Charity Raffles $1 a ticket, free shipping

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Multiple Army Charity Raffles $1 a ticket, free shipping

Post by ssapper »

If your lookin to turn $10 into a massive pro painted Army....here is your chance. Several Armies to buy tickets for; FOW GERMAN LATE WAR, WARHAMMER 40k and WARHAMMER.

Armies come with custom transport cases, shipped anywhere in the world! Winner anounced live on podcast at award ceremony, need not be present to win!

Bartertown members made this one happen, I donated the minitures, and Steve McCuen donated all the time, energy and skill to make it possibly the largest, most awesomeness FOW charity Army ever! Check it out and show your support!

http://novaopenfoundation.org/?tcp_prod ... fle-ticket
don_mondo ( 588 )
Resident Trader

Re: Multiple Army Charity Raffles $1 a ticket, free shipping

Post by don_mondo »

Awesome sauce!! Looks like I'll be buying raffle tickets again this year. Are you going to be at NOVA?
Don "MONDO"
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

Sadly, no, wish I could, but I sure will watch the award ceremony online, as there will be a live podcast!

I can't even buy tickets this year for the FOW Army because I donated the figs, but I hope you win!

Buy lots of tickets!

Lots!
don_mondo ( 588 )
Resident Trader

Post by don_mondo »

I'm figuring 10 for each raffle, I guess I can afford that much. Maybe I'll give you a yell next time I'm in MO. Ava isn't that far down the road from you.
Don "MONDO"
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

Anyone realize this was a complet Bartertown Charity Army!

I donated the full Army, And Steve worked his magic for several months making this the most awesome force ever! Buy tickets! Show your support, and join the call to support next years 40k Army!
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

Thats right I am bumping to update you, drawing is this weekend, support the cause and get one of the 5 awesome Armies mailed to your door! Skip a trip to burger king if you have to, pass on that double latte with crazy flavor from brazil, walk to the corner market instead of driving, use stamps from the sunday paper next time you go grocery shopping, buy your miniatures off bartertown instead of your LGS, anything to save 10 bucks that you can put towards one of these amazing Armies, you will not be let down if you win! Good Luck!
ssapper ( 292 )
Expert Trader

Post by ssapper »

All the Charity Armies on display! Anyone got some free time and a truck, lets take a ride!

I WANT THEM ALL!.......GRR......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”