Moving to Florida, need some info

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Moving to Florida, need some info

Post by kturock »

Yes there is a GW store in West Palm Beach. That's where I live.
North of Palm beach county is cheaper to live. Melbourne through Port Saint Lucie.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
laxlover_bill369 ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by laxlover_bill369 »

The reason for Fl is no winter, more things to do, cheaper, a great kids hospital, beach, Disney (not the only reason, I would never move to Ca) cheaper to live (minus house insurance), better small business environment, and better prospect then where Live. Md may be ranked high but if you are not part of a defense contractor or the government you are screwed. To live comfortably up here you have to make at least $80-$100k a year. To do things here is very money intensive even compared to Fl. The only reason we would have to stay here is our kid's doctors and to visit DC. Also we would be moving completely debt free since I own my house. As far as the money situation, I do not have a degree but have many years in management, food service, and studied in a back ground of chemistry and science (which I could not finish due to me owing money :(). Thanks for all the info.
Retail 4 retail unless cash is involved.
Most ref go first unless something is agreed apon.
Money through PayPal
Try to stay in the USA.
I will ship using delivery confirmation.
Remember not sending your part of the bargain is considered mail fraud, which is a felony.
I will consider the trade null&void unless you contact me or I contact you in 24 hr. So just say yes or no.
I will ship with no box unless you want it, please tell me.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

Check the national news....for the weather...
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
laxlover_bill369 ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

I have, since 2 years ago Maryland has been as hot of hotter in the summers (I know it's crazy, v. Tampa).

We have been wanting to move since 2012. Thank you for info again.
Money through PayPal
Try to stay in the USA.
Remember not sending your part of the bargain is considered mail fraud, which is a felony.
I will consider the trade null&void unless you contact me or I contact you in 24 hr. So just say yes or no.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

I was talking about the tornados and now sinkholes.
BTW Florida is the lightning capitol of the US, if not world. More strikes than anywhere else.
Good luck with your move.

laxlover_bill369 ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

Thanks and yes I know that as well.
Money through PayPal
Try to stay in the USA.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

GW has an official store in Orlando, if that interests you.

laxlover_bill369 ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

Okay guys, the newest update is that we are going to move to Oviedo, Fl. In the Orlando area so any inside info on this place would be great.
Money through PayPal
Try to stay in the USA.
Dawink ( 20 )
Trade Novice

Post by Dawink »

Id say you made a good choice Oviedo is nice. I lived in Avalon for a while, i cant tell you to much about Oviedo besides i know people who lived there liked it. Check out Sci-Fi City for gaming.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”