DING!! Woot!

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

DING!! Woot!

Post by locust »

DING!! Woot!

Finally hit the century mark. Happy day.
Go on, laugh! But one day, you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure... Then you'll look over and I'll be there... Doin'... stuff!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: DING!! Woot!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Congratulations.
As this is not appropriate for the forum you posted it to, as it is not related to BTown as a site, I've moved it to the appropriate discussion forum.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

MagickalMemories wrote:Congratulations.
As this is not appropriate for the forum you posted it to, as it is not related to BTown as a site, I've moved it to the appropriate discussion forum.

Eric
It's kind of BT related. I think he was self-congratulating on hitting 100 next to his username. :)
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Which is related to HIM and not the site.
He had it in "Bartertown Information and Misc Messages," which is for information and misc messages relating to the site (How do you do X? Is Y working properly? What if a trade partner does Z? Etc.).

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by locust »

MagickalMemories wrote:Which is related to HIM and not the site.
He had it in "Bartertown Information and Misc Messages," which is for information and misc messages relating to the site (How do you do X? Is Y working properly? What if a trade partner does Z? Etc.).

Eric
Whoops. Wrong spot. Now I feel shame. :oops:
Go on, laugh! But one day, you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure... Then you'll look over and I'll be there... Doin'... stuff!
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Eric
Aha. I misunderstood the misunderstanding.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by locust »

pretre wrote:

Eric
Aha. I misunderstood the misunderstanding.
Yeah, I forgot that these forums were down here at the bottom of the page. Otherwise I'd have put this here in the first place.
bluemeenie ( 114 )
Expert Trader

Post by bluemeenie »

-100 BT trading points.

go to the end of the line, no soup for YOU!!!!!!!

:) (j/k)

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”