So I keep missing out on Kickstarters...

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Doctari ( 506 )
Resident Trader

So I keep missing out on Kickstarters...

Post by Doctari »

Is there anyway we could get a sticky on one of the forums where people could post information on interesting miniature kickstarters? I've thought about this for a while but just saw the Wrath of Kings one and dag nabbit I would have loved to have been in on that one.

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
If we're trading: Lower ships first, even if its me.
If I'm buying: If you have a REASONABLE (>20) rating with no negatives, I'm paying first.
If I'm selling: You're paying first.
I always check Ebay before making/accepting offers. You should to. Fair market value >>>> "I feel they are worth X"

Offers good for 24hrs.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: So I keep missing out on Kickstarters...

Post by pretre »

Best bet is to frequent another forum. Nothing bad on Bartertown, but KS are not really what we're made for here. Dakka does a good job tracking the new ones in News and Rumors. Drop by there once a week and search for Kickstarters.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
Bahamut_Dragonlord ( 344 )
Resident Trader

Post by Bahamut_Dragonlord »

Board Game Geek tracks all the game related ones in a big thread over there. Not sure if they talk about the more wargaming type ones.
If I forget to post a reference for you, please let me know!
If you are not going to post a reference for me, please explain why, maybe I can fix it!
Doctari ( 506 )
Resident Trader

Post by Doctari »

I think this is the only site I've ever used for gaming stuff... I'll check out the others. Thanks for the info!
If we're trading: Lower ships first, even if its me.
If I'm buying: If you have a REASONABLE (>20) rating with no negatives, I'm paying first.
If I'm selling: You're paying first.
I always check Ebay before making/accepting offers. You should to. Fair market value >>>> "I feel they are worth X"

Offers good for 24hrs.

Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

We don't allow the posting of Kickstarters at this point. It constitutes advertising for a company or business who is not a paying advertiser.
We have chosen to stick with our promise to our advertisers to protect the dollars that they spend with us thatr keep the site free for use.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

The Reaper Miniatures website forums also have a nice thread with all the current mini and terrain KS that are on.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”