Decided to get more Battlefoam. Where is the best deal?

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

vurumai ( 458 )
Resident Trader

Decided to get more Battlefoam. Where is the best deal?

Post by vurumai »

After buying my first Battlefoam case, I am addicted. My problem is the cost. I know it is the best but how can I get it for less than retail. I know that I could wait to trade for it here, but I am a little more impatient than that. I know that some local retailers stock their product but that prevents me form getting custom trays.

Is there a way of getting custom foam at less than retail plus shipping? Barring that, what is the cheapest way to get a bag and is that really the smartest way to do it. It seems like BF gives a better deal if oyu order a bag full of foam rather than try to piecemeal it.
1. Every PM deserves a timely response.
2. Everyone has a busy life but anyone should be able to respond to a PM within 24 hours.
3. Lowest rating ships or pays first unless specifically otherwise arranged.
4. Lowest rating leaves Reference first.
5. No international deals unless agreed to explicitly in PM.
6. Everything ships with tracking. Items of sufficient value should be insured by the shipper.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Decided to get more Battlefoam. Where is the best deal?

Post by MagickalMemories »

I think you've answered your own questions, honestly.
I've purchased from them a few times. My experience is as follows:

If you can wait, buy at Black Friday. I know it's a long time from now, but they offer GREAT deals at that point.
Also, if you're buying cases AND foam, plan ahead and invest the time to do it right. Custom build every possible tray you need that will fit in the case. Custom trays are more expensive than the stock trays when bought separately but, if you get them as part of the bag, they're no extra charge.

If you can't wait for then, sign up for their newsletter. While I don't receive it, they advertise that they send coupons out in it. So, you can get a discount there, at least.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Bahamut_Dragonlord ( 344 )
Resident Trader

Post by Bahamut_Dragonlord »

I get the newsletter, and I can't say I have ever received a coupon in it. I think they have another sale though other than Black Friday, but I can't remember when they run it during the year. Alternately, there are a few resellers out there. Discount Games sells at retail but has free shipping over $50, so you can usually save there. You can't get the custom trays, but all the precuts are available. When I ordered my Black Friday order direct, the shipping pretty much ate my whole discount anyway!
If I forget to post a reference for you, please let me know!
If you are not going to post a reference for me, please explain why, maybe I can fix it!
tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Post by tordeck »

They also do discounts at live events like templecon. So if u are planning on attending one in the future and can wait till then that is also an option. Iirc i also got free shipping since they dont carry that much stock at shows and i had to wait for them to get back to base to send my bag.
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”