Yrthrian Mardawn's Fire Dragons bodyguards

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Yrthrian Mardawn's Fire Dragons bodyguards

Post by jul »

Hi there,

Maybe s_o_r_r_o_w knows this, but how rare are those 2 models?
i do have Mardawn and i do realize that those 2 models are just a slight variation of the 4th ed. Fire Dragons. but i haven't seen those one in a while... might be something i'll go after...

for those who are wondering what i'm talking about:
http://www.collecting-citadel-miniature ... tors_Guide

Cheers

J.
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Yrthrian Mardawn's Fire Dragons bodyguards

Post by kturock »

umm.....your link leads to a blank page.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

edited...
Thanks
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

A reasonable price for the Farseer is in the $40-$60 range. He is less rare, but more appealing, than the Spyrer Patriarch or Matriarch.

The Fire Dragons are an interesting conundrum. They are of comparable rarity to the Farseer (probably slightly scarcer), but, as a sort of generic looking trooper model, you will almost certainly encounter them mis-described in eBay ads or jumbled in amongst some Eldar lots. People who correctly ID them will want top dollar.

I suspect that it is the nomenclature that will be the big obstacle here, rather than the models' specific rarity or value.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

that much for Mardawn....
wasn't he like 10 CAD at some point?
i'll be looking for the 2 fire dragons see what can pop up

thanks

J

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”