PS 2 joysticks

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

PS 2 joysticks

Post by kturock »

I have an old PS 2, yes2. I only used it a few times and it seems I bught new joysticks, or speciality joysticks for different games.

Are any of the joysticks usable with anything other than the PS2?
They'll all in good shape, barely used, but I recall asking Gamestop if I could trade them in for credit and they said "they don't take joysticks, because they wear out easily & fast and you can't test them."
I know they can be tested, just feel the response. {any of you other old timers recall how certain games in video arcades we be 'mushy'?}

I sold all or most of the games for it. I think I have DWtS & maybe GH, so I can't even test them.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
aurak_merc ( 440 )
Resident Trader

Re: PS 2 joysticks

Post by aurak_merc »

You can buy adapters that allow you to use them on PC's. The adapters are pretty cheap if I recall. There may even be other options such as use on a PS3 or somesuch.
Always remember that your stuff is nearly worthless junk. The other person's items are highly valuable collectibles.

If I owe you a reference, please remind me.

I don't expect people to wait forever for an answer, and expect the same courtesy.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”