Does Bartertown keep you sane?

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

jrokowski ( 446 )
Resident Trader

Does Bartertown keep you sane?

Post by jrokowski »

So does it?

Or, does Bartertown make you insane?

I am a frim believer if you're crazy you don't know it. With that said, for some reason BT is keeping me sane in two ways. Finding what I need mini wise and the interactions of a deals. BT kind of fills in something, not sure what tho.
My References:
eBay
Heatware
Bartertown
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Does Bartertown keep you sane?

Post by MagickalMemories »

Most days, this place is an oasis for me in a life filled with chaos.

On other days, you people drive me freaking bat sh*t. LOL

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

Looking at the reference count.. and contemplating the amount of money I have contributed to the local PO.. I think insane.

Maybe obsessed?

However.. dittoing MM, it IS an oasis away from work/stress.. mandollies iz serious bizness at times!
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

It's where I see what people in other areas are playing or at least trying out.
If everyone is getting rid of or looking for a specific army, for example, it tells me what the newest broken army or nerfed army.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

It's one of the few sites I can still hit at work, so it definitely helps keep me sane.

Except when I see the OP's avatar, which is my old avatar. Even though it has been a couple of years since I used it, it still freaks me out thinking it is me posting.
jrokowski ( 446 )
Resident Trader

Post by jrokowski »

Imaginos wrote:It's one of the few sites I can still hit at work, so it definitely helps keep me sane.

Except when I see the OP's avatar, which is my old avatar. Even though it has been a couple of years since I used it, it still freaks me out thinking it is me posting.
Well if that freaks you out, how about this?
attack1.jpg
My References:
eBay
Heatware
Bartertown
kalamire ( 154 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by kalamire »

Imaginos wrote:It's one of the few sites I can still hit at work, so it definitely helps keep me sane.

Ditto, I enjoy looking through the threads always trying to expand my MASSIVE Khadorian army.
Lower rating you trade first.
If I have the higher rating and I'm buying you still ship 1st. 9 year member no negative feedback if you can't trust that, then I can't buy from you.
Offers stand for 48 hours after that if no communication has passed all trades are null and void.
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

jrokowski wrote:

Well if that freaks you out, how about this?
attack1.jpg
Nice. :) But that avatar actually came from a website for the Caucasian Ovcharka. Here are a couple of pictures of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”