Anyone in or from Poland/ bought from safe and sound

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

aruki ( 4 )
Trade Novice

Anyone in or from Poland/ bought from safe and sound

Post by aruki »

Hi

I'm trying to figure out if this company still exists or what and most importantly if they ship internationally.
[Admin edit - No links to non advertisers. Please, check the rules. - MM]
I found some places in England that either have some of their stuff or used to but they also don't ship internationally.

The short of it is they make some stuff I want to get my hands on and their prices are very reasonable.

So if anyone can either tell me or give me a hand, I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers,
Aruki
guidelines- Lower rated ships first on trades unless we have dealt with each other before and agree. Sales- If I am buying from you I will pay and you then ship irregardless of rating. If you are buying from me you pay and then I will ship regardless of rating.
http://aruki-40kgruntlove.blogspot.kr/
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Anyone in or from Poland/ bought from safe and sound

Post by MagickalMemories »

Moved from "Bartertown Information and Misc Messages" to an appropriate forum.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

After some searching, it would appear they still exist, however do not ship internationally although, you could always fill out the "get more info" box thing on the product page and ask them, might be special request only.
Hope that helps
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
aruki ( 4 )
Trade Novice

Post by aruki »

Tried that twice no answer. once in English and once using goggles translation into polish. Still no answer..
guidelines- Lower rated ships first on trades unless we have dealt with each other before and agree. Sales- If I am buying from you I will pay and you then ship irregardless of rating. If you are buying from me you pay and then I will ship regardless of rating.
http://aruki-40kgruntlove.blogspot.kr/
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

aruki wrote:Tried that twice no answer. once in English and once using goggles translation into polish. Still no answer..
Well, I would then assume that they are a) not really professional or b) they are on vacation or c) maybe they ARE out of business. Either way, without seeing an "on vacation" notice that most people place on their websites or facebook, I would probably assume that they are more closer to a or c. Not replying to messages is not very professional and should be a sign right there not to deal with them, especially after two messages without a simple reply of "no". Now I could be wrong, but what happens if you order something and never hear from them again?

All in all, I'd probably stay clear of them, unless they happen to respond, which I would then still be a little hesitant of the transaction.

My thoughts anyway,
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”