Skylanders Giants: Prism Break

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Garlicson2 ( 84 )
Journeyman Trader

Skylanders Giants: Prism Break

Post by Garlicson2 »

The Prism Break is one of the strongest giants in the Skylander universe. Using his Crystal Hands to blast his foes out of exsistance, and the power to strike his foes with Crystal Meteor Showers, Prism Break is a force to be reckoned with. Being an Earth Element Giant, he's also very tough, able to laugh off almost anything that stands in his way.

The model is a special Lightcore™ figure, with cool Lightcore™ power and Flash Bomb Effect, this makes Prism Break both powerful and awesome looking!

This single Character pack comes with six plastic components and one Earth Element base to make one Prism Break, one special Holographic stat Trading Card, and one sticker sheet. This model is only compatible with Skylanders Giants, and can be played on all gaming systems and Apple products.

This figure comes supplied unassembled and unpainted. We recommend using Activision Super Glue and Activision Paints.

Matthew Ward's Comment:
Prism Break is indeed one strong Giant. While he may be one of the slowest Skylander Characters in the game, he makes this up with superior firepower. Plus being an Earth Element Giant, he is very tough to kill. I also liked the special effects from the Lightcore™ miniature, making him taking down foes in a fasionable way!

ROFL :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Couple of things to know when trading with me:

1. Lower rating ships/trades first (Me included), unless your ad states vice versa, NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The price on my lot does NOT include shipping, unless my ad says otherwise.

3. I'm not good with shipping at the same time, so if our rating is the same, we should discuss who'll send first.

Other than that, I'm a easy going trader, so don't hesitate to make any offer, worst I can say is "No thanks".

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”