THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

Soulbinder ( 60 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Post by Soulbinder »

Here is a miniature that has not been seen for a long time and it eludes me, I can't find one anywhere and if I did money wise it would be out of my reach.......Bugmans Cart
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Khazukan Kazakit-ba'

I do not have paypal, I can only send a cashiers check or postal money order..Will not pay or ship first unless your rating is higher than mine...Thanks Soulbinder
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

A story about longing ended- due to Wyrd's Black Friday sale, my quest for a Lord Chompy Bits that cost less than an insane value has ended- sure, it cost more than when it was originally released, but no regrets.
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Yeah. I thought about it, too. In the end, I'd have only been buying it on speculation. I don't know that the value would increase high enough, fast enough to make the investment worth it. So, why not just let someone else (who hopefully wants it to OWN and USE) get it?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
leth ( 352 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by leth »

Ciaphus Cain Mini, I want one so bad.
USA

My prices/trades are just estimates, I do not know the going rate. If you want to know sooner, send me a offer.

Just started my painting blog. To keep myself painting mostly
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Just missed a Chaos Siege Gun AND 2 Chaos Dwarf Juggernaughts on eBay. Missed the Juggernaught due to an office meeting!! Dammit!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260908490829?ss ... 1435.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260909988117?ss ... 1435.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260909955984?ss ... 1435.l2649
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

spiralingcadaver wrote:A story about longing ended- due to Wyrd's Black Friday sale, my quest for a Lord Chompy Bits that cost less than an insane value has ended- sure, it cost more than when it was originally released, but no regrets.
I can't understand the demand for this model. I owned one and once I saw it "in the flesh" so to speak it promptly went into the back of my closet to never see the light of day. That was until I traded it earlier this year for $600 worth of WM Mercs. :mrgreen: I think even the regular LCB is better than the nightmare version. The nightmare version is just big. That's its only selling point.

Then again, different strokes for different folks. I paid $150 for a NiB Thaindon riding Kargos. (the really old Marauder high elf dragon rider) I just don't get LCB.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

HarlequinZero wrote:
spiralingcadaver wrote:A story about longing ended- due to Wyrd's Black Friday sale, my quest for a Lord Chompy Bits that cost less than an insane value has ended- sure, it cost more than when it was originally released, but no regrets.
I can't understand the demand for this model. I owned one and once I saw it "in the flesh" so to speak it promptly went into the back of my closet to never see the light of day. That was until I traded it earlier this year for $600 worth of WM Mercs. :mrgreen: I think even the regular LCB is better than the nightmare version. The nightmare version is just big. That's its only selling point.

Then again, different strokes for different folks. I paid $150 for a NiB Thaindon riding Kargos. (the really old Marauder high elf dragon rider) I just don't get LCB.
I think it has much more of a presence than the regular one, I think it has a nice stride and weight- it looks powerful and lumbering, like the pic, while the normal one just has a sort of stupid pose, with its hands waving around. If the normal one had a similar pose, then I'd probably agree that bigger isn't worth that much more, but it really is the pose that does it for me.
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Victory!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180771933862?ss ... 1438.l2649

Complete with blunderbuss Chaos Dwarfs that I don't need!
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

feebay auction wrote:Approximately US $464.31
s_o_r_r_o_w wrote:Victory!

I think that's EXACTLY what the seller yelled. LOL

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

MagickalMemories wrote:
I think that's EXACTLY what the seller yelled. LOL

Eric
I don't doubt it, but having watched prices on this model for a couple of years now, I think this is the lowest closing price I've seen.

I don't mind disassembling it and stripping it down to save 100 or 120 GBP from the other two, and this one has some extra floor pieces etc that I may be able to pawn off on other CD enthusiasts.

I think it'll go in my army as a hellcannon.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

The thought staggers me...

You could've bought a Heirpphant Bio Titan from Forgeworld with cash to spare (about 70 gbp). For less than 20 gbp more, you could've had a fully kit out Warhound titan (Lucius or Warhound - either version). You could've had an Eldar Vampire Hunter or Vampire Raider AND a Phoenix (either type) or Nightwing. You could've had a gargantuan Squiggoth and (for about 4GBP more) a regular Squiggoth. You could've bought a squadron of 4 Fighter Bommas and a Grot Bomb.

Wow. The thought just boggles my mind.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the allure of OOP models. I just... DAMN. lol

Eric

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

MagickalMemories wrote: Don't get me wrong. I understand the allure of OOP models. I just... DAMN. lol
I hear you, and if it weren't for a recently announced Christmas bonus, I wouldn't have bid. But my brain is weird--somehow, things become much more attractive to me when they're oop. There's almost nothing in the current FW line up (Thunderbolt and Proteus LR aside) that makes me drool; but I'm hunting OOP Armorcast Baneblades and Shadowswords right now, and I really REALLY want to find the Stormblade conversion kit for the Armorcast BB.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Hey.
Congrats on the bonus!

I can honestly say I'd never spend that much on a model, barring becoming wealthy... but, hey. I'm happy for you.

Eric

Gaijin18 ( 272 )
Resident Trader

Post by Gaijin18 »

http://www.solegends.com/citcat89/c894106marines-h.htm

Ive been wanting to get my hands on these three termies for years,,,,got one coming now I just need the top left one and bottom one.
"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant"

Black Templar-24,000+
Imperial Guard
Gaunts Ghost -2,000
Victoria's Own 33rd of Foot-2,000
Sisters of battle-2,500
Loyal Chaos Marines-2,000
Legio I Italica-8.000

Bretonnians 3,000plus
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

Gaijin18 wrote:http://www.solegends.com/citcat89/c894106marines-h.htm

Ive been wanting to get my hands on these three termies for years,,,,got one coming now I just need the top left one and bottom one.

You really don't want to hear that I HAD all of them and sold them on b-town for $5-10 each a few years ago.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”