THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

don_mondo ( 588 )
Resident Trader

Re: THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Post by don_mondo »

ssapper wrote:I have been looking for the Female Bounty hunter and the Bounty Hunter with Bionic Arm for a long time, I miss the days I could walk down to the LGS and fill my stocking with Necromunda minis.

Happy Holidays to all, heres hoping you find them minis....
But even then you couldn't have gotten the female bounty hunter (Bonnie Annerson) there, she was never a retail item. Had to win her at GW stores events. Least, that's how I got mine............... I have seen her up for sale on here a few times tho, so just keep your eyes open.

As for me, I dunno. Nearly every time I start looking for a miniature, it seems to pop up here.
Don "MONDO"
DarkSoul ( 676 )
Millenium Trader

Post by DarkSoul »

I'm still looking for the 3 Unreleased Bare-breasted Witch Elves 6th edition to finish off my dark elves...
Regards,
Thomas Sexton

-- My Soul was removed to make room for all this Sarcasm.
james4177 ( 156 )
BTown Regular

Post by james4177 »

Bought an old Imperial dreadnaught for my Rogue Trader Beaky marines. I was never able to find one back when I played. Now that I have one I plan to 'modernize' the force just enough to play it at the LGS and make the 'old timers' ask, "...what the hell is that?"

j--
TexasPI007 ( 16 )
BTown Regular

Post by TexasPI007 »

I always wanted a Warmonger titan for 40K Epic. I eventually found one, MIB. It did not remain that way however:
Enimo Et Fide
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Dakkar98 »

ssapper wrote:I have been looking for the Female Bounty hunter and the Bounty Hunter with Bionic Arm for a long time, I miss the days I could walk down to the LGS and fill my stocking with Necromunda minis.

don_mondo wrote:

But even then you couldn't have gotten the female bounty hunter (Bonnie Annerson) there, she was never a retail item. Had to win her at GW stores events. Least, that's how I got mine............... I have seen her up for sale on here a few times tho, so just keep your eyes open.

As for me, I dunno. Nearly every time I start looking for a miniature, it seems to pop up here.
Are you all talking about This mini?
Necromunda_Bounty_Hunter_1.jpg
I have been looking for one as well. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Dakkar98 wrote: Are you all talking about This mini?
Necromunda_Bounty_Hunter_1.jpg
I have been looking for one as well. :(

This is Bonnie Anderson:
bonnyAnnerson-f.jpg
http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle200 ... nerson.htm

She is based, as you might imagine, on a well-known star from Baywatch....

I'll get to painting mine some day.... Maybe. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

I don't think it is based on Pammie. More likely based on Loni Anderson, from WKRP in Cincinnati!!!

"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

Ironhide wrote:I don't think it is based on Pammie. More likely based on Loni Anderson, from WKRP in Cincinnati!!!

Man, I miss that show. They totally pooched it when they put in on DVD. Mostly studio music as they couldn't get the rights to all the songs they used on the shows. That's why Cold Case will never be on DVD.

Loni was nice but it was all about Bailey for me... Then again I was a Mary-Ann over Ginger too.

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

oaflord wrote:
Ironhide wrote:I don't think it is based on Pammie. More likely based on Loni Anderson, from WKRP in Cincinnati!!!

Man, I miss that show. They totally pooched it when they put in on DVD. Mostly studio music as they couldn't get the rights to all the songs they used on the shows. That's why Cold Case will never be on DVD.

Loni was nice but it was all about Bailey for me... Then again I was a Mary-Ann over Ginger too.

oAF
Mary Ann over Ginger sounds dirty. ;-) :twisted:
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

kturock wrote:Mary Ann over Ginger sounds dirty. ;-) :twisted:
Deliciously dirty... 8)

To keep this on topic... Not actively looking for it, but still want that halfling with the chicken leg...

oAF
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Didn't that come with the Hafling Pot thrower thingy?
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

Ironhide wrote:Didn't that come with the Hafling Pot thrower thingy?
Chicken Leg Dude (Champion in top left corner, Hot Pot at the bottom)

oAF
starship trooper ( 20 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by starship trooper »

Not that he is hard to get but I just have always wanted to paint one.... I try not to spend $ as I have little and tradeing for just this one guy has been hard.
~ We receive all we venture to give...
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

For me, that would be the gencon Lord Chompy Bits. I saw it on the wyrd site by chance when it was available, but by the time I had decided that I could part with $60 for it, it was gone, and now they're ridiculously hard to get :/
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
MantisZero ( 220 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by MantisZero »

spiralingcadaver wrote:Lord Chompy Bits.
A friend traded one of these for a huge Menoth army. I wish i had gotten one myself!

I would like to have an original GW Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon. The model is a demon strapped down to a plank with his "butt" in the air shooting cannonballs from... well you can guess! I had a resculpted one, which was cool and all but having an original would be awesome.
Communication, communication, communication. Please be kind and reply, even if it is for a simple "No"

Waiting for refs from: redbirdinmo2, greenbay924, Angrymomo18

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”