THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Anything else.. come on in, and pull up a seat.

Moderator: Moderators

psiekier ( 240 )
Resident Trader

Re: THAT mini!!!! - A Wish list...

Post by psiekier »

Emperor's Teeth! Finally! And I don't even collect White Scars!

[ Click to enlarge ]
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Is that one rare? I swear I've seen him a bit.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

psiekier wrote:Emperor's Teeth! Finally! And I don't even collect White Scars!
Congrats!
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
psiekier ( 240 )
Resident Trader

Post by psiekier »

pretre wrote:Is that one rare? I swear I've seen him a bit.
It's rare enough.

The White Scars bike squad, which basically consisted of three Second Edition plastic Space Marine bikes and a bunch of metal bitz for embellishment, was available for a while back around the Third or Fourth Edition era. I always wanted the beekee torso, as he has no definitively White Scars-specific insignia other than his belt buckle, for a conversion. Those old biker torsos fit perfectly on the plastic legs from the Space Marines: Warriors of the Imperium box, of which I still have several.

You can still get the bitz for the three riders out of this kit from GW, but they're Finecast now instead of metal.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Oh, I wish I knew you were looking. I've probably sold a couple of those kits in metal in the last couple years.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
psiekier ( 240 )
Resident Trader

Post by psiekier »

pretre wrote:Oh, I wish I knew you were looking. I've probably sold a couple of those kits in metal in the last couple years.
I stopped asking when it seemed nobody here had the particular fingz that I wanted or, at least, were not willing to trade or sell them. Additionally, I found myself starting to run out of things I was willing to trade to get him, and found other avenues to sell my uvva fingz wot was worth money (i.e., that I would rather sell than trade).

I felt like White Scars players didn't want the beekee (and preferred the other two models in that kit) for precisely the reason that I did want him. He's not very White-Scar-ish, really; I think I would have at least attached a horsehair top-knot.

With his handsome Mk VI helmet and power sword emblazoned with a wing, though, he'd make a smashing Blood Angel!
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

psiekier wrote:
With his handsome Mk VI helmet and power sword emblazoned with a wing, though, he'd make a smashing Blood Angel!
And the falchion suggests an elan often lacking in BA weapons.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

warlordgarou wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 pm
porkuslime wrote:Oddly, the mini I am most looking for right now is a Reaper Limited Edition one.. part of the "League of Justice and Caeke!" Enchidnox the Warrior Hedgehog..

Off to purchase the otter now! (just saw he was available.. )
He's a nice one. I have Echidnox, Platypod, and Frumitty - need to order Shoatima in the next week or so before it goes away too.
total thread necro on this, but. . . . . I never did get another Shoatima. I managed a duplicate Frumitty, but I am on a hunt for that otter ranger now. . . .
ljp ( 32 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by ljp »

Thread necro 2019.

Always wanted , finally got:dark eldar army.

After years of toying with idea of starting a de army 8th edition codex convinced me.

Want, but couldn't commit to buying: sisters

I've always wanted a sisters army , but cost and old metal sculpts were a dealbreaker. As long as 2019 release looks good and have half decent rules I'm in. :-D
1.lower rating sends first 2.allways use del. confirmation 3. allways leave feedback 4.retail for retail 5. allways ship in a box
looking for cryx,SoB,slannesh,
if i forget to leave feedback pm me :)
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

I saw somebody talking about an Ultraforge Greater Plague Daemon... I don't need one, but I did buy one (long, long ago) and did lose it during my many years living in boxes... only to find him reemerge in the great Barn Unboxing. He was well hidden.

Funny how things work out...
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

Speaking of him... here he is...
Untitled 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

Now here is one that I don't even know from whence it came or what it is...
image2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Nice find, re: old Ral Partha Chaotic Warband:
https://picclick.com/Ral-Partha-The-CHA ... 74142.html

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Post by wsott1970 »

Lol... I figured it was (expensive)... Not a clue where/how I ended up with it...

It looks new (from the miniature side)... box has taken some scapes.

https://imgur.com/a/FC0YCm7

I don't want it... If it is somebody's 'that mini' just let me know... probably just send it back to hibernation (otherwise).
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

At last!
space marine standard2.jpg

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
-----

Return to “Bartertown Cafe and Coffee”