D&D Module

Role Playing Game discussion area.

Moderator: Moderators

gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

D&D Module

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

I have had a bit of longing for some of the old D&D I used to play when I was a much younger person but my memory is not what it used to be.

I distinctly remember having a module that was a pyramid dungeon and that it had a blue cover - of course I can't remember the designation so it is impossible to find on eBay. I think it may have been a lower level dungeon but I can't guarantee that.

If any one has a clue as to this module name and or designation I would love to know what it is.

A message here or a PM would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: D&D Module

Post by imp522 »

This site might be of some use http://www.deigames.com/hurry.htm
Off hand I cant think of it but If I come up with anything else I'll post it.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
Klahtoo ( 172 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Klahtoo »

Sounds like module B4, The Lost City. Zargon as the ultimate foe.

If you get to level 5 of the pyramid, you can find access to the underground city. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_C ... Dragons%29
I'll Buy That for a Dollar !!
Klahtoo ( 172 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Klahtoo »

So help me out. Was I right? Did I identify the right module?

The upper portion of the pyramid was also in the consolidated module B1-9, In Search of Adventure. I have this module, and use it extensively today. Great low-level modules. But I think that I am going to flesh out the pyramid for Paragon or Epic level play...
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

I have to apologize - I have some extra shifts at work and no internet when I am there.

With out actually seeing a hard copy I couldn't tell you, but the cover doesn't look familiar.

I do appreciate the responces I have received so far.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ

Klahtoo ( 172 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Klahtoo »

Did the wandering monsters include humans that were tripping out on drugs. Doing crazy things. My favourite was the group wandering around with board, wearing robes. They would follow you. If you killed something, they built coffins for what you killed - then demanded payment for their work.

Factions were Warriors and Mages, with the warrior maidens caught in the crossfire.

Found this: http://gobbi.free.fr/scenarii/B4%20-%20 ... 20City.pdf

Free pdf version of the module. If you want to skim it and see if that is the one you are seeking.
Klahtoo ( 172 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Klahtoo »

Did a quick Google search, because you got me interested. I have played Dungeons and Dragons for a very long time and am currently playing 4e. Have the play test packet for DnD Next, but my group is not that interested in playing it.

Anyway. Back to your module quest. There is this other module as well: WG4 The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun. It is set in a two-tier pyramid. The cover is pastel purple.

Then there is I3 Pharaoh. Says it is set in tombs/pyramids. Cover is the most blue of those I have seen.
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good Day,

Klahtoo - that free PDF helped, now I am almost certain that B4 is the module I was looking for.

What site did you find the free PDF on? If you could PM it to me that would be great.

I knew it wasn't I3 as that is another of my favorite adventures and I haven't checked WG4 but I will when I get some real time.

You have to love the vast knowledge that is the Bartertown community.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

I recognise that name, the temple of tharizdun... that was by judges guild, right? it has a paper cover, the same paper as the entire module?

purple? hmm i was thinking it was yellow, but that was 25 years ago so i could be wrong. JG covers were 1 color and B&W.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “The Storyteller's Stage”