Reaper Plastics

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

astrosmash ( 140 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Reaper Plastics

Post by astrosmash »

The paints are a heck of a deal too- I may pick some of those up as well.
~$1.50/bottle!
You Are Standing In An Open Field West Of A White House With A Boarded Front Door. There Is A Small Mailbox Here.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

3.4 million!! Every Vampire level pledge topped out at 240 (!!!) models. There were 16,475 people who got in at the Vampire level before the campaign closed. So just for the those pledges with NO extras added, (and you know plenty of people added on some of the extras,) that means Reaper has to cast up 3,954,000 minis!!! :-o So let's say that with all the extras plus non-Vampire pledge levels Reaper in the next six months needs to cast north of 5 million miniatures! THAT is a truly EPIC task.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Post by imp522 »

Not the best pic(phone camera) but there's 2 bones and 2 metals in the picture.
kobolds bones.jpg
And a box full of Bones the Reaper graciously donated to me to host a paint and take at the library I work at
paintntake bones.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
Wandyr ( 132 )
BTown Regular

Post by Wandyr »

I missed most of Saturday afternoon, but I heard it was just crazy. Glad I can still add a few things if I want to when the pledge manager comes online. And thanks for the pics Imp!
People I owe references:
People owing me good references:

My thoughts on references: If your part of the transaction is completed first, I'll leave a reference first. If my part is completed first, you leave a reference first.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

You guys are making me want to cry.
I had to make a "grown up" decision and not support the thing.
Me so sad.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

MagickalMemories wrote:You guys are making me want to cry.
I had to make a "grown up" decision and not support the thing.
Me so sad.

Eric
same here. I could only afford to throw in for the $15, 36 kobolds and rats level. Really wanted to throw $200 at it, but that probably would have gotten me a divorce......
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

I took the $100 package with a $40 top up for some cool stuff--Zombie and Clockwork Dragons, at least.

It looks like you'll be able to add stuff post facto, so if there is anything specific you want, let me know.

Also, I would like to take this moment to castigate Games Workshop.

This is what the Finecast launch should have been like--excitement, reduced costs per fig, and community involvement.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
Wandyr ( 132 )
BTown Regular

Post by Wandyr »

I couldn't agree more about GW. Of course, I've always thought Reaper was a real class act. Glad I could support them a little bit. Now, how are they going to sculpt (where necessary), mold, produce, and ship probably more than 5 million miniatures in the next 7 months? If they pull this off, I'll be super impressed all over again.
People I owe references:
People owing me good references:

My thoughts on references: If your part of the transaction is completed first, I'll leave a reference first. If my part is completed first, you leave a reference first.

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”