JMD Miniatures Demon

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Foo ( 2 )
New Trader

JMD Miniatures Demon

Post by Mr Foo »

http://tentakelgames.com/tag/jmd-miniatures/

One of the best Demon sculpts I've ever seen. Would love to have one of those to use as a Summoned Greater Demon but I'm having trouble tracking one down. I've seen it for sale at Arcane Miniatures, but I'm on the fence about ordering from them because they are notorious for their customer service. Any experiences you guys have had would be great.

Also, does anybody know if JMD Miniatures have stopped operations? I sent an email to them asking if they could ship to Singapore, first in English and then in French with the help of an online translator, but I've yet to hear from them.
Wandyr ( 132 )
BTown Regular

Re: JMD Miniatures Demon

Post by Wandyr »

You could try Colorado Miniatures. It looks like they might have it in stock. And their website says they ship internationally.

[Admin edit - No links to non advertisers, please.]

It's is an awesome model. Good luck!
People I owe references:
People owing me good references:

My thoughts on references: If your part of the transaction is completed first, I'll leave a reference first. If my part is completed first, you leave a reference first.
Mr Foo ( 2 )
New Trader

Re: JMD Miniatures Demon

Post by Mr Foo »

Ooo. They have quite a stellar record. A quick estimate on price turned up to about 125 SGD. Oh my. Looks like I won't be able to get this model anytime soon unless the price goes down. :(

Thanks for the referral, Wandyr. :)

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”