7th edition superheavies

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

fitterpete ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

7th edition superheavies

Post by fitterpete »

Does anyone know where I can find the stats for the superheaviers in 7th edition?
I have some tanks I havnt looked at since 6th and the rules for superheavies are in the 7th rulebook but where would I find the armor,hullpoints and rules for their guns?
Thanks, Pete
Never send me anything UPS or that I have to sign for I can't afford to take off work to receive it.Always send with Delivery Conformation,I will do the same.
If you are not in the United States tell me NOW,please.
Make a offer? It's your stuff you should know what you want for it.Seriously you want me to price your stuff for you?

edited my sig per Btown rules.Is this better Miss?

See D!ck
See D!ck run
See D!ck trade on Bartertown
See D!ck not leave a reference
Don't be a D!ck
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: 7th edition superheavies

Post by pretre »

Some of them were in Escalation and some were in the FW books.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
fitterpete ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by fitterpete »

Hmm never got Escalation.I only have Apocalypse and the Apoc reload books.I assume those are 6th only rules?
Any idea which FW books? Imperial Armor XXLIV? LOL
Never send me anything UPS or that I have to sign for I can't afford to take off work to receive it.Always send with Delivery Conformation,I will do the same.
If you are not in the United States tell me NOW,please.
Make a offer? It's your stuff you should know what you want for it.Seriously you want me to price your stuff for you?

edited my sig per Btown rules.Is this better Miss?

See D!ck
See D!ck run
See D!ck trade on Bartertown
See D!ck not leave a reference
Don't be a D!ck
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Depends on the superheavy.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”