Need EPIC help

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Need EPIC help

Post by jason1977 »

Ok folks. Check my signature. Baby on the way. Heres the problem. I have more stuff than I will ever get to. Time to sell off.

I have a good healty collection of EPIC ork models. I have a rule book. I would like to play at some point and the book has amazing art work so dumping it all is not really an option. Does anyone play EPIC orks? What does a normal army look like? If you have pictures please post them. While I wont be coping you stuff, getting an idea as what to keep will help out big time. The rest will be moved along to another gamer. I know I have 6 or so stompas, 1 mega gargant (plastic) 2 metal gargants (used for KK in normal 40k) 3-6 fighta bommers, about 50 various wheeled vechiles and piles and piles of boyz.

Thanks,

Jason
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Need EPIC help

Post by MagickalMemories »

Moved to a better forum for the topic.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
lilroblis ( 70 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Need EPIC help

Post by lilroblis »

I love my orks but have not played for a few years - I used to run a landa, 2-3 big ork mobs with zap guns and then bikes, buggies and aa- they work really well - I dont know that I ever lost with them, but competition was not that tough.
The boys mobs are very tough as are stompas and super stompas, - landa gets to take out the long range artillery - plus fast stuff - but you have to be aggressive
The next army is always better/ more exciting than the one I am using right now
Based in Winthrop ME

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”