BTR adhesivespatula (#2): Kyle Stout- Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Bubba Ho-Tep ( 68 )
BTown Regular

Re: Bad Trader - adhesivespatula (Kyle Stout)

Post by Bubba Ho-Tep »

Well, I got his package today and I was underimpressed with the content. The casket of Souls is missing the skulls that go on the center and one of the winged pieces for the top, the priest for it is missing both of his arms. The Chariot is a joke, missing a bunch of pieces and having no horses or tomb king with it. One of the mounted Liche Priests horse has a broken off head. The Bone Giant has been moded and I was aware of that, but I have never seen the head that is stuck on it before. I am planning on sending this crap back to him as soon as I get my money back and I am in the process of doing just that. The package was dated 11-17-09, so I guess he did mail it out and the 4 in my zip code of 40601 was replaced with a 9, so I guess he told the truth there as well, but I feel that he totally missled me about the models. Here is a pic of what was in it:
This first pic is of what was in the box and the second is what he shipped it in. The only thing wrapped in the newspaper was the Bone Giant and the Casket, everything else was loose in the box. The box was sealed enough that no parts could have fallen out though, so the missing parts weren't in the box to begin with.

I will not consider this resolved until I get my money back and the models are returned to him, at his cost for shipping.
Life is like a dogsled team, unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

If I were you , I would not pay to ship anything back until he pays you for it. Get your money back first.
JohnHwangBT ( 180 )
Millenium Trader

Post by JohnHwangBT »

He screwed up, not you. You can get a partial refund based on poor condition and lack of completeness. Or he can refund your entire amount and pay to have you ship back.

If it were me, I'd pursue a partial claim with my CC company based on item not delivered as described.
Feedback as "JohnHwangBT" on Bartertown

Any Negatives or Neutrals? *You* ship first, regardless of rating!
Bubba Ho-Tep ( 68 )
BTown Regular

Post by Bubba Ho-Tep »

According to his last e-mail I should have my money tomorrow or first part of next week, I wouldn't ship anything back unless he paid to do so. If and I mean if I get my money, I will let him know what I want to do.
Life is like a dogsled team, unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

$85 for that?! :( I would be very angry 7 upset. Especially after this run-around. I hope it works out for you in the end. Keep pressing it, dont let him get away with it. Best of luck.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:According to his last e-mail I should have my money tomorrow or first part of next week, I wouldn't ship anything back unless he paid to do so. If and I mean if I get my money, I will let him know what I want to do.

Any luck? You get your $$$ back??
Bubba Ho-Tep ( 68 )
BTown Regular

Post by Bubba Ho-Tep »

Ok, I got my money back yesterday and sent him an e-mail telling him that I got it and that I also now had the minis as well and that if he would like me to return them to him to please send me the cost of shipping. I told him about the sad state of what was in the box and about the missing pieces and he told me to keep them for my trouble. I really hope that he gets whatever problems he is having straightened out and I now consider this matter closed.

Thanks for all the advice and comments.
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Re: Bad Trader - adhesivespatula (Kyle Stout) - RESOLVED

Post by gpfredette »

Marked as Resolved and Locked per OP's request.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”