BTR konversionz (#4): Karl Anders - RESOLVED

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Lictors_LoveMachine ( 132 )
Expert Trader

Re: BTR: konversionz aka Karl Anders

Post by Lictors_LoveMachine »

Didn't I just read that konversionz said he's done trading with people anymore?? AND refuses to own up to the fact he burned Jlong05 [a buddy/friendly trader of mine as a coincidence] by not sending a book, no matter the cost, as part of the deal?

If this is NOT resolved. Why in the hell is he pestering me to buy his Tyranids!?
First impulse is to say AHHHH HELL NO!

Send the book and stuff like you agreed man. Sorry you're all butt hurt about this, but break a deal and face MagikalMemories... Crap that didn't rhyme.

Lictor...
Antagonist of the Bartertown Watch - They watch me so that you don't have to.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

konversionz wrote:I will ship a 40k rulebook today just to end the matter, no matter what it costs *sighs*

Obviously i dont expect this thread to be marked resolved till it arrives or w/e.
LLM, you should read the entirety of a thread (in this section, especially) before making such comments.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Lictors_LoveMachine ( 132 )
Expert Trader

Post by Lictors_LoveMachine »

Sorry, thought I did read it all. I'm sticking to sick gut feeling though. Seen way too many BTRs like this, but that's just me.

I am sorry if anyone feels I was out of line or mis-worded what I may have meant or how it was interpreted by others.

I was polite in PM and simply told this trader I was not interested due to my concerns over his 2 BTRs against him.

Been there, done that. Ended up with a crappy T-shirt. Guess I need to slow down. This is the second authorative figure who has sent a gentle reminder to watch my manners, even when I thoguht I WAS watching my manners.

We're kool MM. Sorry about my outbursts. Oh and the rest of the readers too.

Lictor...
Antagonist of the Bartertown Watch - They watch me so that you don't have to.
jlong05 ( 200 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jlong05 »

I think that if Karl fulfills his obligation then future trades, where he acts first, would be fine. My concern here however is he has yet to indicate in this thread if he has shipped the book out, how it was packaged, and how he shipped it(postal service selected). Also when he shipped it. Karl said he would ship March 8th, however has not added a new comment to indicate he did ship. This would be helpful information that would go a long way to adding to his credibility.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

- Finally, if you complete a trade with me, you also agree that MagickalMemories will send me a free grot in the mail.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Odd. Because he's still trading over on dakkadakka. See: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 32738.page
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Note his ad was put up on March 9th and has a 40k Rulebook in it.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
jlong05 ( 200 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jlong05 »

I did see that. His original post here stated 2 books, so I assume he shipped the other to me. We shall all see though. Updates to follow.

- Finally, if you complete a trade with me, you also agree that MagickalMemories will send me a free grot in the mail.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Four more days have passed.

Do you have the book yet?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
jlong05 ( 200 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jlong05 »

No, and what is sad is I have another trader from the UK that appears to have gone silent as well. He was supposed to ship early in the month and it hasn't arrived either. I am hopeful that this is just a slow mail service issue though and that is why the book isn't here yet.

locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by locust »

Just an FYI. The Royal Mail seems to be running rather slowly recently. I recently got a package from England. It was posted on 2/9 and I didn't receive it until 3/8. It had cleared customs on about 2/27 or so. So it may be that the post is just running slowly right now, or it could be hung up in customs. Hopefully, that's all it is. Good luck.
Go on, laugh! But one day, you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure... Then you'll look over and I'll be there... Doin'... stuff!
jlong05 ( 200 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jlong05 »

Thanks for the heads-up. I was thinking it was something like that. Hopefully that is the case.

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

quick note; a; mail even in the US has been slow. the storms that went trough a week or 2 ago stopped some cities and notably the airports.

if you see on tv that airports are closed, so is the mail transportation..you might get it at you door, but nothing is coming or going to the airport reopens.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

kturock wrote:quick note; a; mail even in the US has been slow. the storms that went trough a week or 2 ago stopped some cities and notably the airports.

if you see on tv that airports are closed, so is the mail transportation..you might get it at you door, but nothing is coming or going to the airport reopens.

weird it won't let me edit my own post.

if i'm not mistaken, all mail from/to europe goes in/out of NY..
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

kturock wrote:weird it won't let me edit my own post.
Can't edit posts in the Bad Trade Forum.. can't delete either.

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
konversionz ( 28 )
Account Terminated - ITL Intimidation

Post by konversionz »

Just to confirm, the book is on it's way and it cost £17.47 to ship the thing.Should reach you within days.

I have learned lessons from this deal - no shipping heavy items to america and be very wary of trades :)
Please reply to PM's, even if it's a simple "no thanks" or "sorry, gone". It's just common courtesy.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”