BTR Lictors_LoveMachine (#1): Timothy Holme - RESOLVED

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

nightshade_eyes ( 142 )
Resident Trader

BTR Lictors_LoveMachine (#1): Timothy Holme - RESOLVED

Post by nightshade_eyes »

Well, I never ever wanted to post here and but bad trades need to be reported. I am sure Timothy is not intentionally neglecting his trades. I`m sure we could come up with a solution that satisfies the trade. So Timothy, if you read this, do not hesitate to communicate. Let us (the traders you are trading with) know what is going on.

Anyways, the first PM is my response to a reply he left for a trade ad of mine.

Dwarf Army book
Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:05 am
To: Lictors_LoveMachine
Hi,

I'm interested in the Skulltaker (preferably with a fantasy base). Do you still have the 2 Black Templars Torsos (front and back, both unpainted)? I'll trade my Dwarf Book for the Skulltaker and BT torsos. The dwarf book is near mint: I probably looked through it three times max.

Martin

Re: Dwarf Army book
Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 am
To: nightshade_eyes
Hi Martin, let me go check and make sure the Skulltaker isn't spoken for. I know someone wanted it, but no emails to confirm. I do have the Templar chests too.

I will go look and see if the Skulltaker is still available real quick.

Timothy

Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 am
Hi Martin, the Skulltaker is available as well as the 2 Templar torsos.

I set these things aside and are considered yours.

Talk to you soon.

Timothy

Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 am
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the quick reply. I don't mind simu-sending. I will be going to the post office tomorrow right before the airport so if reply with your address soon, I can mail off the book to you this morning.

Here is my address:
Martin Lopez
641 Hobie Lane
San Jose, CA 95127

Thanks,
Martin

Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 am
Thanks Martin, I'm tryign to get this book fr my girlfriend and all she knows is I don't have one yet

Timothy Holmes
4534 se 17th Ave #106
Portland, OR. 97202
thatxboxguy@comcast.net

I need a couple days to ship if you don't mind, waiting for a buyer to pay me, should be tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Timothy

Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 am
Ok a deal it is. Consider the book sent!

Martin

Sent at: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:48 am

Awesome, thanks Martin

Talk to you soon and I will email you when the parts go out and give you a DC# too.

Timothy

Sent at: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Hi, it`s been a while seen we last messaged each other. The Dwarf armybook ought to have arrived.

Send me a message when you can.

Martin

Sent at: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:16 pm
Hi Martin, i feel bad, the Dwarf book got here and I totally spaced our deal. Real life stuff has been busy and a little overwhelming. I'll have your stuff out to you soon. Maybe Monday because I don't get paid until then.

Sorry again for the wait.

Timothy

Sent at: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Timothy, I appreciate the update. I was just wondering if everything was ok.

Martin

Sent at: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Things are fine, I just don't do well with the heat, school and dumb people all at the same time, but I'll get you hooked up. Thanks for your patience.

Timothy

Re: Dwarf Army book - 08/01/08
Sent at: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Timothy,

It has been two weeks since I last heard from you. Since then, two Bad Trader Reports have posted against you.

I have not received the items agreed to as part of our trade and would like a definite answer as to when I will be receiving them. Alternatively, you can return the Dwarf Armybook I sent you, assuming it has not been damaged.

Honestly, I feel let down regarding the situation. You need to take responsibility and uphold your end of the trade agreement you have with me and with the other traders you are trading with.

Martin
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: BTR: Lictors_LoveMachine

Post by Dakkar98 »

I have attempted to make contact with Tim via his e-mail address. Originally I was not going to post it to the boards but at Eric's (MM) suggestion here it is:
The E-mail I Sent:
Lictors_Lovemachine wrote:
Dakkar98 wrote:From: Dakkar98@aol.com
To: thatxboxguy@comcast.net
Subject: Help at Bartertown
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:19:53 +0000

Tim,
From what I have seen of you on the boards you are a pretty good guy.
Is there anything that I can do to help you clear up your current situations on B-town.
I'm looking for a good bit of stuff. If you've got some things that I'm interested in I could buy them and get you some cash so you can mail your trades, or I might be able to make you a loan.

Here is my current ad if you want to see if you have anything I need
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69058

LMK,
Damon
In a message dated 8/2/2008 3:58:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thatxboxguy@comcast.net writes:
Hello, this is Tim's girlfriend Sandra. I was hoping this would not come to this yet.

Tim's in Jail for a traffic ticket he got almost 8 years ago [driving with no insurance in a friend's car] and got 3 weeks in jail because the judge said 8 years was enough time to fix this issue/pay the $1,100 in fines. Tim admitted we were homeless so the judge said no to Tim's public defender to be released and pay the fines.

I keep seeing all of the private message notices, but I cannot get into his Bartertown account to reply to any of them. He gave me his email password information, but that was it.

Tim kept detailed records of who he traded with and Yesturday I mailed out 3 of the packages he was supposed to send.

One for Carl Sandvyk, I hope that's right [cwsandvik], one for Martin Lopez [nightshade_eyes] and another for Robert Young [ilovemybugs].

I have Delivery Confirmation numbers for 2 of them.

I still have a couple to send but we have no money right now. Tim spent everything he had making sure I had storage, my car/gas and food covered while he was gone.

I'm sorry this has come to an issue. Tim wouldn't do this intentionally I promise.

Thank you for the email.

Sandra
If everythin is true, It's not a lack of money or anything else, but a legal issue that is keeping him away from the post office. I urge you and anyone else who is currently dealing with Tim to attempt contact via his E-mail - thatxboxguy@comcast.net
MagickalMemories wrote:I really am glad that this email came to you. I kind of believe it because, that email wasn't written how he writes. There are little or no grammar, spelling or punctuation errors...

I would suggest that you also post this email in all 3 of the threads. It's no guarantee for anyone, but it'll show that he's trying - with her help (granted, "allegedly").
I hope this is helpful to you.

Dakkar98
Bartertown Watchmen
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
nightshade_eyes ( 142 )
Resident Trader

Re: Lictors_LoveMachine *RESOLVED*

Post by nightshade_eyes »

I received a package from Timothy today. The trade pending is now complete and issue resolved.

Given his circumstances, I'm not going to hold anything Timothy.
jlong05 ( 200 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: BTR: Lictors_LoveMachine

Post by jlong05 »

Glad to see this get resolved. I hated seeing so many BTRs on one individual that had been a very active member. Hopefully this is Sandra getting things ironed out for Tim in his absense.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

- Finally, if you complete a trade with me, you also agree that MagickalMemories will send me a free grot in the mail.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”