Pat Longton - poor trader - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

TBeyer ( 782 )
Resident Trader

Re: Pat Longton - poor trader

Post by TBeyer »

Pat, I really appreciate your email and offers to resolve this, I will also admit I was hasty in some of my comments! But thank you very much for offering to resolve this. I even have a counteroffer to your offer of either a refund or some replacement figures - since the Vendel figures from Brookhurst are $6.75 a pack, and you would then have to pay shipping to send it to me, would you consider just refunding $5 on our deal? That would save you some money, and I wouldn't have to wait a while for the replacements (since they are on back order at Brookhust, then when they do arrive you will then have to mail them to me - which means that could take quite a while). Of course if you have already ordered the replacements and would rather do that that would be perfectly acceptable also. Again I really appreciate your offers to resolve this!
TBeyer ( 782 )
Resident Trader

Post by TBeyer »

I would also like to thank everyone for their comments on this, I do think Bartertown is a great place to trade and I hope Pat decides to stay, his offers were really appreciated at I think we can now resolve this and everyone will be happy!
PTL1815 ( 10 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by PTL1815 »

$5.00 it is....not sure how long the items will be on backorder at Brookhurst..thanks
TBeyer ( 782 )
Resident Trader

Post by TBeyer »

Received the $5.00! I am very happy with the way this turned out because I found another buyer for the Indians but he wanted $5.00 off to do the repair work, so everything has worked out. Thank you very much Pat!
PTL1815 ( 10 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by PTL1815 »

Great, glad things worked out..it was a bumpy road..hey you want to buy some Crusader Romans and a copy of the WAB supplement Hannibal?, just half kidding..no hard feelings, lessons were learned and that can't be a bad thing.
NuWishA ( 60 )
Deputy Pants

Post by NuWishA »

I'm locking this now.

PM me or one of the mods if anything new needs to be added.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”