Bad Trader: Beefaroni / Darrel Thomas -Resolved by Beefaroni

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

WhiteRaven ( 96 )
Journeyman Trader

Bad Trader: Beefaroni / Darrel Thomas -Resolved by Beefaroni

Post by WhiteRaven »

Okay...one month later, after the money order I sent for the Orks we aggreed to barter for, and I got JACK!

Nothing....

He pops up now and again to say "My PC died, and this is wrong, or that is wrong" but come on...tell the truth, you're trying to SCREW ME OUT OF $90 !!

Anyways, so now I got to try and follow through and get local authorities in Albequrque New Mexico to go and hunt this fool down for a mere $90.
Steven H. ( 924 )
Resident Trader

Re: Possible Bad Trader...

Post by Steven H. »

Okay...one month later, after the money order I sent for the Orks we aggreed to barter for, and I got JACK! ... Anyways, so now I got to try and follow through and get local authorities in Albequrque New Mexico to go and hunt this fool down for a mere $90.
FWIW: www.usps.com/postalinspectors/
www.usps.com/missingmoneyorders/security.htm
www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fr ... rdered.htm
These people have quotas to meet, so help them do it without leaving their desks :) Use US Post money orders made out in the name of the
seller (& maybe check that their name matches the inhabitant(s) of the mailing address, and keep a copy of the invoice listing charges for goods or services.
Have you confirmed that the money order was cashed?
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

*ahem*
Please note that proof of bartertown based transaction is required - email, PM, etc. You have 24 hours to comply.

Thanks!
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
WhiteRaven ( 96 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by WhiteRaven »

What do you need Lindraider? I have all the PMs and a few emails still saved.

And I hold Bartertown in NO FAULT...you are merely a vessel for connecting people.

I've had several trades so far that have gone great, I'm glad to be on here (nearly everyday in fact)
Taggerd ( 148 )
Resident Trader

Post by Taggerd »

the pms and emails about the trade is what he wants
Thanks To trade master Adam i have one account again yea
WhiteRaven ( 96 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by WhiteRaven »

Inbox :: Message
To: WhiteRaven
Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:06 am
Subject: Re: Ork sale
Derrel Thomas
442 Louisiana BLVD NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:25 pm
I received your money order today and will be shipping out the orks tomorrow.

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:19 am
Yeah sorry my PC died shipping of your item was delayed becauase of a problem with your money order. Next time please use a regular penm instead of whatever you used. I will get you the tracking number later i am at a friends house.

Yeah my computer is still down i am at the library. I have tried to send your package out twice but keep have gotten it returned there seems to be a problem with your address and i can't figure out where it's at. Due to computer error i have had to pull it off the envelope you sent me. I currently have to go to the library to use the computer which is annoying but at least i can use it. Here is where i have been sending it to. Let me know the problem and i'll send it out asap.

Sorry about this. It's the first time one of my transactions has had any problems and it's a freak incident that my computer broke down it was unexpected and caught me more by surprise than it did you. I will send your package out tomorrow again i am sorry for the inconvenience.
WhiteRaven ( 96 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by WhiteRaven »

Problem Solved....but never trading with him again...trade started first of June and they just got here today (end of July). And he only lives ONE STATE AWAY!! (I could've driven over and picked them up quicker)

Anyway...this one at least has a good ending to it...I got my stuff I paid for.
Suicide-Goblin ( 46 )
Resident Trader

Post by Suicide-Goblin »

Okay sounds as if it worked itself out... Just a post in the bad trader forum can really make people "ship faster"
WhiteRaven ( 96 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by WhiteRaven »

Yeah...an Update!!

Now I get a notice in the mail that he refused to pay the Queen's tax/shipping charges. Well FedEx delivered on it, so they won't return to sender on an upaid account, so the charge goes back on ME.

So now the bastard gets the stuff I sent, I wait a LIFETIME for my items, he gets the $40 MO for the excess shipping charges becuase his DAMNN Monarchy, AND I get stuck with a credit agency making me pay $93 for shipping charges unpaid.

Nothing personal to your Brits that are good honest folk...but never again do I ship over the pond!
Check out my conversion abilities:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a105/Aidenmacgregor/
orcdom ( 202 )
Millenium Trader

Post by orcdom »

youd think the screen name would have made ya think twice in the first place. look at the the other bad traders like meatwad ect.

Steve
Copy the trade, E-mail and put "Bartertown" in subject header.
i make custom terrain, my photobucket: http://photobucket.com/albums/b152/orcdom/

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”