BTR theblessing8386 - RESOLVED

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Re: BTR theblessing8386

Post by theblessing8386 »

No he did not. I tried for ever by asking if I could give him extra models or something to make up for it. He said he would take a metal demon prince and then I asked him if I could send pictures and he said yes but he’d take it anyway and then he fell off the earth. That months ago in aug. I appreciate ya bringing this back up. Kinda bumbed my rep is stained from it when I’ve tried to make amends several times.
My offers will be in my favor, as I am trying to get a deal. I don't think a lot of people understand this site so I will say how I feel about it myself. If I make a offer, and you don't counter offer, you are not Bartering.
I also have a retailer that gives me 35% off at all times. If you are trying to sell me used, please do so at at least 50% off.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Okay.
I'll PM him and ask that he chime in here.
He has a week.
If, after that week, he has not updated this or reached out to you, then (you) post another message in this thread for all to see.
At that time, unless he contacts me personally or posts in the thread with proof he PMed you, I'll call it resolved successfully by you and move it to the resolved forum.

What's right is right.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
theblessing8386 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Post by theblessing8386 »

Been a week and no word. Just keeping ya updated. If he replies some time tonight then I’ll update you on here. Just let me know what ya want me to do
My offers will be in my favor, as I am trying to get a deal. I don't think a lot of people understand this site so I will say how I feel about it myself. If I make a offer, and you don't counter offer, you are not Bartering.
I also have a retailer that gives me 35% off at all times. If you are trying to sell me used, please do so at at least 50% off.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Nope. This is enough.
I spoke with the Admin who approved him to post it after the cut off.
I don't want to get into his personal business, but he had a VERY valid reason for posting it late, and I could honestly see those reasons affecting him even getting onto the site still today.
That said, you've tried. I'm calling it a day.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”