BTR: BLUEFALCON - Resolved.

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

BoxyBrownMD ( 34 )
BTown Regular

BTR: BLUEFALCON - Resolved.

Post by BoxyBrownMD »

Hello Bartertown! I recently traded with the individual BLUEFALCON this past week, and after numerous messages being sent to him multiple times, he has yet to answer despite the fact that he has logged on. Whether he is ignoring these is unknown to me, he is refusing to cooperate following through with our trade, one in which I sent my end when he was to at the same time as well. The trade conducted was supposed to be for my Cephalyx lot for an assortment of Rhulic models, and we agreed to send at the same time. However, we first agreed on one shipment, I decided in my best interest to keep one part out and discuss a different trade with him, one in which he decided to agree upon. Below is the following log of our messages (It goes from bottom to top in chronological order!):

Filing a BTR
Sent: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:01 pm
To: BLUEFALCON

You are on now, and you havnt bothered to look at any of my messages. I'm going to file a BTR, and get this sorted out. All you had to do was just respond and say if you did or didn't send it out, and leading me to believe you ripped me off is just wrong...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package Delievered
Sent: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:48 pm

I looked at the tracking number and said that you picked up the package. Can you answer these messages and state if you sent the package? I'll wait till Saturday, but if I don't receive a response under any circumstance, I will file a BTR. From there, following that, I will take further action if need be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [H] - Cephalyx [W] - Rhulic
Sent: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Can I please get a response? I don't want to open up a BTR for you due to this trade, I just was to know if my stuff is coming to me. If I don't get a response soon, I'm afraid I will have to go through with this and further action in the future if so. So to save us both trouble, can you please just respond?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please?
Sent: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Do you mind answering please?

Sent: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:55 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Can you please tell me if you shipped out the stuff? I'd really appreciate knowing...

Sent: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:45 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Hello? I shipped mine out!

Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Yea, and if you could do 2 day shipping, that would be great, that's what i'll do.

Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:21 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Yessir, I'm going to check now if I can get my brother to run it out for me I'll get back to you on it

Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:03 pm
by BLUEFALCON

I can ship tomorrow. that's wednesday right?

Sent: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 am
by BoxyBrownMD

Can you ship tommorow? Thats when I will be shipping

Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:59 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Are we shipping at the same time?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:21 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Just finished painting them up (spent about 3 hours on two of them) and came out nice! I'll give you a list of paints tomorrow, and hopefully I can find some money to even ship these guys out!

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:13 pm
by BLUEFALCON

no problem. they aren't going anywhere

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Just try to hold onto those models for me I'll have them probably done by at least tuesday/wensday?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:30 pm
by BLUEFALCON

that sounds great. thanks. I'll see what I can find for bases

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:28 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Sure! I'll start to work on it tonight and I'll compile a list of paints I used! If you also have any spare bases for herne and jonne, would you be able to throw them in! And I'll also get a list of paints I used (since I tried to make them multi-raced, I gave them different skin tones).

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm
by BLUEFALCON

hey, honestly, if you're willing to do it I'm willing to wait. also, if it's not too much trouble a paint guide would be awesome so that I can finish up the rest and match future models. thanks again

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:19 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

I feel bad that I only have to paint two more to finish... I mean do you want me to try and finish up the last two and then trade them to you?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:14 pm
by BLUEFALCON

I would prefer painted I think.

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:11 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Oh, and did you want the assembled benders or the painted ones?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:06 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Alright great! I have a box already ready to go, so either tomorrow or the next day I will ship everything out! I'll make sure to message you the tracking info and everything as well!

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:02 pm
by BLUEFALCON

I'll have to track them down but yes they should have cards

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

I appreciate you looking for those models! Oh, and are the ones not NIB have stat cards?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:57 pm
by BLUEFALCON

that sounds great. thanks again

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Yea that looked odd to me there were two of those! But other than that, that looks good to me! I got extra bits from the monstroaities of you want them for future use and some extra stat cards!

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:46 pm
by BLUEFALCON

oops, sorry that is supposed to be one less unit of forgeguard

does that work for you? like this:

Horgenhold forgeguard (full unit)
Hammerfall Highshields (full unit)
Ogrun Assault Corp (Full Unit)
Ghordson basher x2 Partially assembled
Herne and Jonne (assembled, no bases)
Tactical Arcanist Corps
Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Alrighty I would be willing but are you fine with how it is?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:35 pm
by BLUEFALCON

ok. so you are sending:

Warden
Wrecker
Exulon Thexus
1x Units of Mind Benders ( one assembled)
2x Agitators (One assembled, one partially painted well

and I'm sending:

Horgenhold forgeguard x2 (full units)
Herne and Jonne (assembled, no bases)
Tactical Arcanist Corps

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:28 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

If you add those in could I throw in a mind bender unit?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:59 pm
by BLUEFALCON

all right. I found a TAC NIB and Herne and Jonne (the don't have bases but are otherwise complete.

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:52 am
by BoxyBrownMD

Alright ell me what you find!

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 am
by BLUEFALCON

let me dig in my garage and see what I can find

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:39 am
by BoxyBrownMD

Are you sure we can't just do it without the benders? Also, if you got your hands on general ossrum, TAC, or Herne and Joanne, I would probably trade in your favor because I need them for my lists

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 am
by BLUEFALCON

I understand. Unfortunately I just don't have the money to spend right now.

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:06 am
by BoxyBrownMD

The only reason why I wanted change it is because I really need more rhulic solos than more units (like Herne and jonne, general ossrum, TAC,) and without much money to spend, I wa hoping to get what I need off this lot.

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 am
by BLUEFALCON

My preference is for the original trade we agreed upon. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 am
by BLUEFALCON

I would like to have at least one of the bender units

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 am
by BoxyBrownMD

Because I would like to keep the benders as possible, but I would Definatly ask less. Better yet, could we do this?:

Exulon thexus
Both monstrosities
Both agigotators

For

2x bashers
Highsheild
Durgen

It would be more fair on your part aswell

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 am
by BoxyBrownMD

Sure that would work. Also, just a question: is it possible to remove a unit of Forgegaurd and add aome PayPal? I just realized I really don't need a total of 3 for gaurd units an I could pick up the last stuff I need with PayPal. Maybe like 60% MSRP on the unit of benders?

Sent: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:15 am
by BLUEFALCON

If you don't mind, I would be happy to ship was you ship (instead of waiting to receive)

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:47 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Just wondering, who will be shipping first? Usually it's by rank, but I saw you've had some bad trades prior to this.

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Alright just finished packing everything up.

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:56 pm
by BLUEFALCON

they look great!

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

so?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

http://imgur.com/S3p8dJD
http://imgur.com/iysQJQN
http://imgur.com/UfrhWL1
http://imgur.com/ooYdXBH
http://imgur.com/3bE5caH
http://imgur.com/Z8DnRqb
http://imgur.com/cZcB33V

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:06 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

I just packed up the Asembled mind benders (not primed, basically glued em together and didnt use them), but Ill take a picture of everything else
Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:04 pm
by BLUEFALCON

sure send some pictures of all of it if you don't mind

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:01 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

oh did you want to see the pictures of the painted benders I have so far or are you good before I pack em up?
Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 pm
by BLUEFALCON

sounds good. thanks!

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:36 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Most likely on Monday? I have like no boxes, so I'll probably need to find one today or tommorow and get it packed up! I'll get you the tracking info and all that good stuff!
Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:34 pm
by BLUEFALCON

Yeah just leave it and I'll take care of it. When might you be shipping?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:31 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Alright so just to make sure im sending:

Warden (Some painted skin tone)
Wrecker (Primed)
Exulon Thexus
2x Units of Mind Benders (One painted very well, one assembled)
2x Agitators (One assembled, one partially painted well)

Also, as I said on the post, my exulon thexus's underside is really bad on his primary body, BUT I got a replacement peice from PP, but I have yet to take him apart and reglue. Want me to just leave it for you to do it? Also:

Nick Woodward
53 Wayside Road
Berlin, NJ, 08009

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:28 pm
by BLUEFALCON

sure

my address is:

L. WHite
4416 6th ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Is there any possible way I could get durgen as well?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:26 pm
by BLUEFALCON

would you take this?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:21 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

I have a durgen currently, but it depends. What would you actually give for my entire lot?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm
by BLUEFALCON

I am interested in your entire lot. so you don't want madhammer? or the artiller corps?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:15 pm
by BoxyBrownMD

Im very interested in the Forgegaurd, OAC, Highsheilds, and both bashers from the looks of it. Are you interested in my entire lot aswell?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 pm
by BLUEFALCON

here's what I have:

Durgen Madhammer
Horgenhold artillery corps x2

All items except the bashers are NIB

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:57 pm
by BoxyBrownMD
Mind if I can get that list soon by any chance?

Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:39 pm
by BoxyBrownMD
Gotcha send me it whenever you can!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm
by BLUEFALCON

I do have a few things on your list of wants. Let me make a ;ist and I'll send it to you. most of my items are NIBSubject: [H] - Cephalyx [W] - Rhulic

BoxyBrownMD wrote:
So I invested into some Cephalyx and realized I'm not to into it... so i'm looking to swap for some Rhulic!

Have:

Warden (Some painted skin tone)
Wrecker (Primed)
Exulon Thexus (Bad mold on body, BUT I got a replacement body that I have yet to reglue, but is good)
2x Units of Mind Benders (One painted very well, one assembled)
2x Agitators (One assembled, one partially painted well)

Want:

Earthbreaker
General Ossrum
Ghordson Basher
Sheild Corps
Tactical Arcanist Corp
Herne and Joanne

Basically, I did'nt mind if he didn't ship it out at the same time, but he hasn't said a single word concerning shipping the lot and even recently logged on, not viewing the numerous messages I asked for him to please give me the status. I hope I can get this all sorted out and that he will be cooperative in this process. It was my risk to trust a trader who had these issues before, but I feel that I deserve a fair trade. Thank you!
BoxyBrownMD ( 34 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR: BLUEFALCON

Post by BoxyBrownMD »

Also, here is the tracking number that shows that the package, did in fact, arrive to his location and to his person himself. It even states that it was "picked up by an individual":
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 0147690998
ResidentAsylum ( 34 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by ResidentAsylum »

It has been less than a week. It sucks that he hasn't responded to your messages, but give it a little time.
...never bring a knife to a monkey fight...
BoxyBrownMD ( 34 )
BTown Regular

Post by BoxyBrownMD »

Yea, but I saw that other individuals had this issue as well and worried me greatly. However, I'll give it some time, but when should action be taken?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Yeah. You're really jumping the gun here. I mean, he was supposed to ship on the 22nd, and you filed this on the 24th

I am only leaving this up due to his lack of responses, though he has been logged in.

As an aside, you confused chronological with REVERSE chronological.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Arthus110031 ( 16 )
BTown Regular

Post by Arthus110031 »

For future reference bluefalcon means buddy *edit* in marine lingo. I think he is living up to his name
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

His last log in was yesterday. I've PMed him a link to the BTR with a request to handle it.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
BoxyBrownMD ( 34 )
BTown Regular

Post by BoxyBrownMD »

Just received his package after he said he was busy all week. Missing a few bits here and there, but its what I wanted. Thanks for the help!

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”