BTR Mythra - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

BTR Mythra - Resolved

Post by pretre »

Okay, so not a huge deal with this trade, but enough for a BTR. Member sold me his Sisters of Battle army. There were condition issues and missing minis and he has not responded to any communication since he shipped. 97% of the army was intact and as described, but 3% was not. Hence, the BTR.

Code tags were added to his PMs to make this easier to read. I also standardized the from and to headings. To be clear, this BTR is about Carl Lubrano (Mythra), bartertown username Mythra.

Communications with Subject: lines are e-mails.

To: pretre REDACTED

Sent: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 am

Hey Pretre,

I'm still looking to sell the SoB you inquired on a few weeks ago. So far, I've only received offers on parts of the army, so I'd like to see if you and I can come to a suitable arrangement for the whole. Let me know if you would still potentially be interested in the army for 40% of retail, and I'll send over some picks of the army.

Here is updated and better formatted list of what it contains:

I have available a very sizable and complete Adepta Sororitas army. Literally enough of anything to field any combination of units you would ever desire. I'd like to sell the army off in its entirety, but there will be a small list of additional things I will sell piecemeal at the end of the post. I may consider splitting up the army into a few blocks if I get multiple interested parties unable to buy it in total. The entire army is bare metal, with all metal models in excellent condition (no dings, scrathces, etc). All models include their appropriate backpacks and accessories, with very few exceptions stated clearly for intended conversion work. The army will also ship in 2 large black GW shoulder strap figure cases, one completely upgraded with Battle Foam trays for much better and capacious storage of minis, allowing it to hold many more models than standard. The other is to hold the vehicles. I will not entertain selling of only the MGs or some other such deal that would make the remainder of the army unplayable. For your reference, total retail value for this army collection exceeds $3800. I will entertain any reasonable offers, so please PM if interested.

This army lot contains the following metal models:

Code: Select all

2 St Celestine (1 missing cape, includes metal pegasus wing bits still in pack for conversion)
5 Canoness (2 NIB)
5 Canoness (older OOP model) (2 NIB (+2 more without the icon hand ready for conversion)
1 Female Inquisitor w/mace & PP (great for use as a alternate canoness)
2 Female Inquisitor w/crossbow & Psword
6 Sister Hospitaler
2 Sister Dialogus
12 Sister Superior w/bolter (6 NIB , excellent to convert to any weapon type )
2 Sister Superior w/chainsword & PP
3 Sister Superior w/Power Maul
6 Sister Superior w/powersword & bolter
77 Sister w/bolter (11 of each of the 7 different poses)
6 Sister w/simulacrum imperialis
3 Sister w/blessed banner
6 Sister /Banner Bearer OOP
12 Sister w/flamer
12 Sister w/combi bolter
18 Sister w/meltagun
16 Sister w/multi melta
15 Sister w/heavy bolter
14 Sister w/heavy flamer (1 NIB)
2 Seraphim Superior w/PP & chainsword (1 NIB)
1 Seraphim Superior w/PP & powersword
1 Seraphim Superior w/BP & powersword
2 Seraphim w/ BP
6 Seraphim w/ inferno pistols (these have been converted, and are carrying metal inferno pistols)
9 Seraphim w/ hand flamers
3 Sister Repentia Mistress
27 Sister Repentia (3 full units worth with the Mistresses)
9 Penitent Engine (3 built, 6NIB)

Vehicles:

6 Adepta Sororitas Immolater/Rhino
3 Adepta Sororitas Excorcist (some assembly required, 2 missing the organ player)

The army will also comes with a large collection Adepta Sororitas bits for conversion work, which will include the following:

4 sets of Canoness bits (the pistols ,scrolls,swords,books,etc that comes with the newer Canoness)
2 extra sets of Exorcist plates for up armoring Immolater/Rhinos)
3 Sister w/HB body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
1 Sister w/MM body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
1 Sister w/HF body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
5 Sisters w/bolter (the model with the grenade in its teeth, great for conversions to special weapons etc)
3 Sisters w/bolter (the model with the grenade in its teeth, great for conversions to special weapons etc) missing the slat, needs pinning
numerous other things I don't remember off hand such as extra plastic flamers, additional Canoness metal backpacks with flames, etc

Additional things I will sell a la carte , not included in the army total above:

22 Sister w/bolter
1 Sister w/flamer
1 Sister w/SB
3 Seraphim w/hand flamers
3 Seraphim Superior w/PP & Psword
1 Karamazov (metal) (NIB)
6 Arco Flagellants
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 am
There are 22 Seraphim with BP in the army, NOT 2

Enough for 3 full squads of 10.

To: Carl Lubrano (Mythra) REDACTED

Sent: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 am
Alright, let me take a look and get back to you.

Sent: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am
Are these

12 Sister w/combi bolter

Actually Sisters with Storm Bolter?

http://search.games-workshop.com/search ... orm+bolter

And so you're looking for about $1500 shipped for the full list? (Updated below)

2 St Celestine (1 missing cape, includes metal pegasus wing bits still in pack for conversion)
5 Canoness (2 NIB)
5 Canoness (older OOP model) (2 NIB (+2 more without the icon hand ready for conversion)
6 Sister Hospitaler
2 Sister Dialogus
12 Sister w/flamer
12 Sister w/combi bolter (STORM BOLTER)?
18 Sister w/meltagun
16 Sister w/multi melta
15 Sister w/heavy bolter
22 Seraphim w/ BP
6 Seraphim w/ inferno pistols (these have been converted, and are carrying metal inferno pistols)
3 Adepta Sororitas Excorcist (some assembly required, 2 missing the organ player)
4 sets of Canoness bits (the pistols ,scrolls,swords,books,etc that comes with the newer Canoness)
3 Sister w/HB body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
1 Sister w/MM body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
1 Sister w/HF body ( with the additional Canoness bits can be converted to carry a number of hand weapon, scrolls books, CCW etc)
5 Sisters w/bolter (the model with the grenade in its teeth, great for conversions to special weapons etc)
3 Sisters w/bolter (the model with the grenade in its teeth, great for conversions to special weapons etc) missing the slat, needs pinning
numerous other things I don't remember off hand such as extra plastic flamers, additional Canoness metal backpacks with flames, etc
22 Sister w/bolter
1 Sister w/flamer
1 Sister w/SB
6 Arco Flagellants
2 GW Cases with Battlefoam

Sent: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 am
Yes, sorry my mistake. Those were listed with the other special weapons. They are 12 with stormbolter.

The Canoness OOP has the combibolter/flamer.

Sent: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

Mythra wrote:Yes, sorry my mistake. Those were listed with the other special weapons. They are 12 with stormbolter.

The Canoness OOP has the combibolter/flamer.

And so you're looking for about $1500 shipped for the full list? (Updated below)

Sent: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Pretre,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been pretty busy. I'd sell the entire army for $1550, $1600 including shipping. This doesnt include the ala carte items listed at the bottom (Karmazov, Flagellants etc). Remember, I'm Including 2 large 40k cases. If you dont want the cases, I could place all the foam in a large box, and that would reduce the shipping costs.

I also think I forgot to list that it includes another 6 Sister Superior of the most recent type sold with the squad, for 15 Sister Superior in total. I've also got some pretty significant bits I'm throwing in as well.

Im sure you can sell these for a nice profit on Ebay with a little work. I've been looking at Ebay, and you should be able to get at least $2500+ for this army piecemeal.

Let me know if we are getting close to a deal, and shoot me your email address again, and Ill send over some pics.

Sent: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am

Okay, so removing the 'ala carte'

5 Canoness (2 NIB)
    6 Sister Hospitaler
    2 Sister Dialogus
    12 Sister w/flamer
    18 Sister w/meltagun
    16 Sister w/multi melta
    15 Sister w/heavy bolter
    22 Seraphim w/ BP
    6 Sister Superiors
    2 Large 40k Cases
Are the large 40k cases these ones?
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... rod1095468

a la carte items

22 Sister w/bolter
    1 Sister w/flamer
    1 Sister w/SB
    6 Arco Flagellants

Since I've had a chance to do more math. Okay, assuming that the cases are the ones I think they are and come with all the appropriate foam...

I would do $1375 shipped for everything without the a la carte and 1485 shipped for everything with the a la carte. In the event that this was acceptable, I would pay by Paypal normal until the miniatures are received. Then you could process a refund and I would pay by Paypal gift to save you $30-40 in fees.

I realize this is lower than you originally asked, but my offers work out to 35% retail (including the cases) and considering how big a lot we're talking, I think are pretty fair. Again, if this isn't acceptable, I certainly understand.

Eben

Sent: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 am
Hey Pretre,

I was out of town for the weekend, and didnt login to BT till just now.

I dont mind sending you the cases, but I think it is going to cost me much more to ship 3 separate packages rather than 1 (2 cases and an additional box for other things).

As I stated earlier, one of the cases has all new superior Battlefoam inserts, the other has some large foam for some vehicles on one side (nothing you would want, its torn up), and the other half is empty to carry a box for paint and other gaming supplies. The cases really arent worth that much (the new battlefoam is actually worth more than both of the empty cases combined), and I think it is going to cost a lot to ship the 2 cases. I propose I just find a suitably large single box, and include all of the foam +minis and vehicles there. Do you really need the cases? If so we I will have to bring everything to the UPS store and estimate shipping, and if it is excessive, you will have to cover the cost for that. If not, and you are cool with receiving the foam and the minis etc in a single box, I'll cover shipping to the continental US for the $1485 price.

Please send me your home address, and email address as well, and I'll get some picks over to you tonight.

Sent: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 am
Mythra wrote:Hey Pretre,

I was out of town for the weekend, and didnt login to BT till just now.

I dont mind sending you the cases, but I think it is going to cost me much more to ship 3 separate packages rather than 1 (2 cases and an additional box for other things).

As I stated earlier, one of the cases has all new superior Battlefoam inserts, the other has some large foam for some vehicles on one side (nothing you would want, its torn up), and the other half is empty to carry a box for paint and other gaming supplies. The cases really arent worth that much (the new battlefoam is actually worth more than both of the empty cases combined), and I think it is going to cost a lot to ship the 2 cases. I propose I just find a suitably large single box, and include all of the foam +minis and vehicles there. Do you really need the cases? If so we I will have to bring everything to the UPS store and estimate shipping, and if it is excessive, you will have to cover the cost for that. If not, and you are cool with receiving the foam and the minis etc in a single box, I'll cover shipping to the continental US for the $1485 price.

Please send me your home address, and email address as well, and I'll get some picks over to you tonight.

No problem.

If you want to drop the cases out, that's fine. I would do $1,415 shipped for the whole shebang (including a la carte) without the cases.

My address for shipping calculations is:
REDACTED

Pictures can go to REDACTED

Subject: Pics of Mythra's SoB army from Bartertown
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:45:33 -0600 (02/26/14 09:45:33)

Im sending over some pics of the army. These are pics of most of the minis, and a few of the vehicles (missing parts are with the other stuff I can send pics of later). Everything I stated in the list of what is included is accurate, so if you dont see it, dont worry. My vehicles and the rest of the stuff is at the game shop, and Ill have to retrieve it from my locker.

Sent: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am
I sent over some pics of the bulk of the army.

Let me know what you think, and Ill get pics of the rest as soon as I am able.

Sent: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:30 am

Mythra wrote:I sent over some pics of the bulk of the army.

Let me know what you think, and Ill get pics of the rest as soon as I am able.

Pics look good so far. Just to confirm, all the backpacks needed, etc are included, right?

Sent: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 am
Hey, just touching base. Ive been suffering from a pretty bad bout of food poisoning this week, and im just now starting to recover. Ill get the rest of the pics to you as siin as i an able. Yes, all proper backpacks are included.

Sent: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:24 am

Mythra wrote:Hey, just touching base. Ive been suffering from a pretty bad bout of food poisoning this week, and im just now starting to recover. Ill get the rest of the pics to you as siin as i an able. Yes, all proper backpacks are included.

No prob, feel better. Let me know when you're back on track.

Subject: The remaining pics for the SoB army I'm selling (fwd)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Pretre,

I have thankfully fully recovered from that food poisoning/hell I was experiencing as of about a week ago. I retrieved the remainder of the SoB army and took some pics. If there is anything you would like a more detailed picture of, please let me know. I double checked, and everything I included in the list I sent you I have possession of.

Please email me back here at my gmail account if you dont mind.

Here are pics of most of the remaining things. All of the vehicles are in great shape, barely assembled, and just need a fresh base coat. As you can see, I have many many unused sprues with all of the stuff included.

Subject: Re: The remaining pics for the SoB army I'm selling (fwd)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:56:44 -0700

Pics have been received. So where were we at on the deal? It's been a
bit.

Eben

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:35:41 -0500 (03/14/14 06:35:41)

Hey Eben,

You had given me a price of $1,415 for the army & a la carte minis, plus shipping.

You also gave me the following address for shipping calculations:

REDACTED

Let me know if this is correct, and I will get those done either today or tomorrow. I'm gonna be in Austin and Dallas for a week starting Tuesday, so if we can lets get this all finished up, and I'll have the army in the mail for Monday.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:52:38 -0500 (03/14/14 06:52:38)
Oh, we also agreed I'd ship minus the cases so that I could fit it all in one box, and you had adjusted your offer down accordingly.

Aha. I am refreshed.

I had meant $1415 shipped (shipping included) but let me know how much
shipping is going to be and we'll go from there.

Eben

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:12:25 -0500 (03/14/14 10:12:25)

Ok, I'll get the shipping quote tomorrow morning, and send you the updated price by lunch. It shouldnt be too much since its all going in a single box.

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:08:00 -0500 (03/15/14 08:08:00)
Ok, I've got the shipping estimate. One 24x18x12 25 lb box plus delivery confirmation by UPS is $67.43

Please send me your verified Paypal email address, and I will send you an invoice for the total amount of $1482 ($1415 + SH). I will cover the Paypal fees which will be about $45 to make things fair. As soon as I have received payment, I will put it in the mail. I was planning on sending it on its way Monday, but I can do it today if I hear back from you in time.

Also, I did not take pictures of everything that is included, although everything on the list I sent you is present. If you would like more pics before I box everything up, please let me know. It'll be easy now that everything is at home.

I'll wait to hear back from you before I proceed further.

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:35:53 -0500 (03/15/14 08:35:53)
Also wanted to let you know, I'm including $150 worth of very nice Battlefoam trays (all mint condition, no tearing etc) with the deal, as well as many other assorted bits, which I am sure you will be pleased with.

Subject: You've received an invoice (0004) from Carl Lubrano (Mythra)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:05:09 -0700
You've received an invoice

Hello Eben Lowy,

Carl Lubrano (Mythra) sent you an invoice for $1,482.00 USD.

Mar 15, 2014 12:22 PM,
I got the invoice. I'm going to send a final deal confirmation through bartertown when I get home. Respond to that and I'll pay the invoice.

Should be this afternoon.

Thanks!

Eben

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 12:23:23 -0500 (03/15/14 10:23:23)
No problem. Will do.

Sent: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Okay, so final deal is for the below:

5 Canoness (2 NIB)
        6 Sister Hospitaler
        2 Sister Dialogus
        12 Sister w/flamer
        18 Sister w/meltagun
        16 Sister w/multi melta
        15 Sister w/heavy bolter
        22 Seraphim w/ BP
        6 Sister Superiors
    22 Sister w/bolter
    1 Sister w/flamer
    1 Sister w/SB
    6 Arco Flagellants
    '$150' in Battlefoam trays

The deal is $1482 shipped to me UPS by Paypal Invoice for the above minis. Tracking, paypal fees and insurance are the responsibility of the seller. In the event that the transaction is not completed within 30 days or that anything is missing or not as described, I will contact the seller (or Paypal, as appropriate) for a partial/full refund of the purchase price.

Address for shipping:
Eben Lowy
REDACTED

Respond to this with a confirmation and I will pay the invoice.

Thanks!

Eben

Sent: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Everything looks good. I agree to those terms. Confirmed.

Subject: You just sent a payment to Carl Lubrano (Mythra) for this invoice 0004
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:14:16 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You just sent a payment
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 8EU45914L34708116
Hello Eben Lowy,

Thanks for using PayPal. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account. 
See your invoicehttps://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_inv-details&id=INV2-ZWJY-8CQW-8H77-RDCR

Merchant
Carl Lubrano (Mythra)
REDACTED

Note to Carl Lubrano (Mythra)
You haven't sent a note.
Confirmed Shipping address 
REDACTED

-----------------------------------
Details
-----------------------------------

Name:Adepta Sororitas ArmyDescription: Adepta Sororitas Army
Unit price: 1,415.00
Qty: 1
Amount: 1,415.00

Subtotal: 1,415.00
Shipping and handling: 67.00

Total: 1,482.00 USD

Payment :  $1,482.00 USD

Payment sent to  Carl Lubrano (Mythra)

Sent: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Mythra wrote:Everything looks good. I agree to those terms. Confirmed.

Done. E-mail/PM me with tracking on Monday.

Address again for confirmation:

Eben Lowy
REDACTED

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:26:40 -0500 (03/17/14 08:26:40)

The army has been shipped via UPS. Expected delivery date is Mon Mar 24, 2014. Tracking number is : 1Z7111340302106448

I couldn't locate one Hospitaler and the Female inquisitor with mace, so I threw in 2 more Sisters w/bolter (helmeted) and a Sister Superior w/chainsword and PP.

I packed it very nicely, and I'm sure you will be very happy with the army. You will be able to sell it piecemeal for a nice profit if you desire.

Let me know when it arrives.

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:10:50 -0700

I actually added 2 extra Sister Superior w/chainsword and PP for you.

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:45:36 -0700

Awesome. I'll let you know when it arrives and I have a chance to
inventory, etc.

Tracking # isn't working yet, so double check it. I'm going to assume it
is just that it hasn't entered the system though.

Eben

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:51:36 -0500 (03/17/14 09:51:36)

I double checked, and the tracking # I gave you is correct.

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:00:47 -0700

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 11:51 -0500, Carl Lubrano (Mythra) wrote:
> I double checked, and the tracking # I gave you is correct.
>
Awesome. Like I said, most of the time it just takes time for it to be
loaded into the system.

Eben

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:13:37 -0700

It is working today!

Just as an FYI to save yourself money in the future. UPS is often more
expensive (and slower) than a lot of other options. USPS is $49.35 for
30 pounds standard post from 70001 to 98607 and Priority 2 day is $68.30
(so about $1 more than what you paid) if you pay online.

Anyways, I'll let you know when it comes in. Tracking says next Monday.

Eben

UNREAD MESSAGES FROM MY OUTBOX

Sent: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Package received. Working on Inventory right now. I'll get back to you when finished (it may be a while).

Eben

Sent: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Okay, inventory is complete, here is the list of missing items, condition issues and extra items. I've listed approximate retail for all the involved items, although some of them are obviously a bigger deal then others (the exorcists missing most of the turrets make them largely useless).

I listed missing or extra pieces at full retail. I listed pieces missing as half retail. It makes for a differential of $130.75 retail, or about $50 at the prices I paid for the lot.

Let me know how you would like to proceed:

Missing Items: ~$155.95 retail
1 Missing Canoness - $15
1 Missing NIB OOP Canoness - $15
1 Missing Female Inquisitor with Mace/PP - $16
1 Missing Hospitaler - $12.25
1 missing Sister with MM - $14
2 missing extra sets of exorcists bits - $20.25/ea
1 missing MM Body - ~$7
16 Missing Bases - $0.45/ea ($7.2)
22 Missing Backpacks - ~$1/ea
1 Missing MM backpack - ~$1/ea
1 Missing HF Backpack - ~$1/ea
1 missing set of canoness bits - ~$5

Condition Issues: ~$140.7
1 Celestine missing base and skull pile (snipped off) - $0.45 + $8 - $8.45
2 OOP Canoness icons Missing - $7.5/ea - $15
1 Superior with Bolter, bolter chopped off - $6
1 Superior with Bolter missing hand - $6
1 Exorcist missing one piece of turret (right side) - $5
2 Exorcists missing most of turrets, 1 of which is also missing part of organ itself - $28.88/ea - $57.75
2 sets of Canoness bits missing parts (2 missing book, 1 missing book/inferno) - $0.5 ea - $1.50
3 Seraphim with Hand Flamers missing Flamers - $7 ea - $21
3 Seraphim Superior w/PP & Psword missing bits(1 missing PP, 2 missing PP/PS) - $7/ea - $21
2 missing immolator back hatches - ~$2/ea

Extras - ~$161 retail
2 Extra bolter girls - $5.75/ea
3 Extra Seraph Sup with PP/PS - $13.25/ea
1 Extra seraph Sup with BP/PS - $13.25
1 extra HB body - $14
2 extra SUperiors with PP/Chain - $13.25/ea
2 extra superiors with BP/Chain - $13.25/ea
2 extra Chopped up sister superiors for conversions (1 combi/missing hand, 1 missing both arms) - $6/ea - $12
1 extra partial DW sprue - $2
1 extra Immo sprue - ~$10
1 extra set of tracks - $2
7 extra SOB Transfer Sheets - $0.5/ea - $3.50
2 extra SM transfer sheet - $0.5/ea - $1

Sent: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am

Still pending a response to my PM on Bartertown. On 4/8 (2 weeks from my PM), I will be submitting a BTR on Bartertown if there is no response.

Eben

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:52:01 -0700

Still pending a response to my PM on Bartertown. On 4/8 (2 weeks from my
PM), I will be submitting a BTR on Bartertown if there is no response.

Eben

FACEBOOK MESSAGE
Date: April 1st, 10:52AM

Still pending a response to my PM on Bartertown. On 4/8 (2 weeks from my PM), I will be submitting a BTR on Bartertown if there is no response. Eben

Okay, so I gave him a couple extra days from my ultimatum (mostly due to real life stuff for me). I am satisfied that the bulk of the deal is complete but not that it was completed satisfactorily. Pending no resolution, I'll post a Negative reference for him. My first :(

I will probably also look into a partial paypal refund for $50.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: BTR Mythra

Post by pretre »

Submitted a partial refund request of $50 through paypal.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: BTR Mythra

Post by pretre »

Partial refund received and he contacted me so this can be marked resolved.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”