Bad trade, whiskey - Resolved by whiskey

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

snowspike ( 18 )
Trade Novice

Bad trade, whiskey - Resolved by whiskey

Post by snowspike »

I sent whiskey my entire space marine army, that I have required over the last two years. I was selling them to him for 100$ + A Drift HD camera. I was wanting a little extra money for my kids for xmis. I figed I didn't play as much anymore and thought I could get a little extra cash for kids and a camera for me. I told him I was not going to send my part out until i got my part of the deal, because I didn't have the cash to mail it out right away. I ended up getting a little extra cash and send them to him out of good faith. Well my good faith was squashed, I sent him the models and still have not received my part of the deal.

This is the topic I started with pictures.
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewt ... 8&t=215020

[Admin Edit by MagickalMemories]
I have added in a quote of the ad, since our forums kill off old ads and, eventually, it will be lost
I have a Space Marine army set I am trying to sell. What you see is what I have. I did happen to find two more fully painted terms and one marine that are not in the pictures. All unpainted/un-assembled models have all parts on sprees. I also have a ton of extra stuff that are not on models that will be included (bits).

I also have a full printout (color) copy of the space marine codex and a (NEW addition) store-bought Dark Angels codex that will be included in the bundle. I do not have dice and or templates for purchase, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have 4 black foam-boxes for storing and protecting your models that will be included.

All models are to be sold as a group/whole. I do not want to sell any models individually sorry. I am looking for $500 OBO. The final price will include shipping. I will pay for shipping. I will trade for GoPro Hero3 (Black) or a Drift Ghost. Thank u!

[/Admin Edit]

Re: H: Space Marine Army
Sent: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 pm
snowspike wrote:Just touching base with you again if you found out anything about your drift HD what model it was and if you had any mics so on.
Sent: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:17 pm
whiskey wrote:Yup everything is great. I just got home from work though so I didn't get to the post today :/. Sorry about that - I'll get there in the morning though :)
Sent: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:17 pm
snowspike wrote:let me know tracking # when you get it =D
Sent: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:49 pm
snowspike wrote:Any word =) Thx
Sent: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 am
snowspike wrote:hey, i apologize if I'm bothering, but can you let me know if you got them out on Sat. and the tracking number =) Thank u
Sent: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am
snowspike wrote:Hey man, Still not word from you. Can you please take the time to write me, It would be most appreciated, thank u!
Sent: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:14 pm
snowspike wrote:I didnt get it today, Now i am guessing you are either cheating me, or something got screwed up in the mail, seeing how you are not checking your mail I am guessing you are cheating me. I am giving you ONE more day to respond. I gave you 600+ dollars in miniatures and didn't receive my portion of the payment.
Sent: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:51 pm
snowspike wrote:I have still had zero word from you. I will be filling out a bad trader report and laving you negative feedback. Just so you know I spent the last 2 years acquiring and painting the models i sent. I sold the models because I needed a little extra money for Xmis money for my kids. I hope you enjoy them.......
Im friendly to talk to, easy to work with and try my best to make people I trade with happy!!

3000 Point Dark Angel, Deathwing ArmyAlways looking for more!
snowspike ( 18 )
Trade Novice

Re: Bad trade, whiskey

Post by snowspike »

btw this is the USPS tracking info

Im friendly to talk to, easy to work with and try my best to make people I trade with happy!!

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Please, provide your COMPLETE trade discussion. The first quote from 9/16 looks as if you had already had some discussions. Also, you have a gap from 9/16 to 9/27. Were there any communications in there? If so, they need to be included, as well.

As this sits, I see no agreement to trade and no indication that you sent anything, aside from some complaints/accusations and a UPS screen capture. We need the rest of your communications.

Please, repost your ENTIRE communication history, in order, in a follow up response (You can omit your physical address and PayPal address but please leave HIS).

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
snowspike ( 18 )
Trade Novice

Post by snowspike »

is there a way to pull up deleted messages? my address is 705 wood dale terrace Greenwood In. APT 17, my paypal is Kennedywilliam_83@yahoo.com. Also I can not put up any info on trade agreement, so i guess im just screwed on both ends? =( I have been very respectful on this site and have no 0 problems till now. Iv tried to contact USPS but i can not get the address to send a rebuttal letter. As a admin is there a way to see deleted messages, thank u =(

snowspike ( 18 )
Trade Novice

Post by snowspike »

There was no other message but the one he said that would be fine. witht he drift HD camera and 100$

whiskey ( -20 )
New Trader

Post by whiskey »

My phone broke among other stupid issues, as a result I sent this a week late. Tracking number has been sent
snowspike ( 18 )
Trade Novice

Post by snowspike »

Everything has been taken care of and everything got fixed. Whiskey is good trader! apologize for any inconvenience.

whiskey ( -20 )
New Trader

Post by whiskey »

snowspike wrote:Everything has been taken care of and everything got fixed. Whiskey is good trader! apologize for any inconvenience.

Like I said - just a snowball of stupidness happened. Had I not gotten a new phone today I would have not even seen this lol. 2-stage verification on email is great until you dont have access to the verification phone number. Anyways, im glad it came

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”