BTR - grayjeremy (Jeremy Gonzalez/Cristian Real) Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Jawn ( 102 )
BTown Regular

BTR - grayjeremy (Jeremy Gonzalez/Cristian Real) Resolved

Post by Jawn »

I traded my WHFB Dwarf army to grayjeremy (Jeremy Gonzalez) for his Menoth army. I shipped my half of the trade on June 7th, 2013. He informed me that his brother was in an accident and could not complete this trade on time. My package was delivered and accepted on June 15th 2013. Communication ceased for 5 days (until June 18th) until I e-mailed him to see if there was any developments on his end. He e-mailed me back adding in a new party, his cousin Cristian Real (who I had shipped to).

After multiple attempts to contact Cristian/Jeremy, it seems that I'm out on the trade. If anyone is currently it talks with this user, PLEASE be aware that you may not come out with what you wanted.

I've contacted who I think may be Cristian's girlfriend through facebook, appealing to talk Cristian into completeing the trade or returning my half of the trade:
Cristian Real:
https://www.facebook.com/Chrisxican

Cristian's girlfriend
https://www.facebook.com/jjohannna

I've also completed a USPS Mail Fraud complaint form.

If anyone has had any personal contact with Cristian or Jeremy, please feel free to PM me with any information you may have. Thanks a lot everyone - and good luck to any other BTers in the same boat!

PROOF OF SHIPPING:
Jawn wrote:Re: [H]Dwarves [W]$$, Paypal (CAN)
Sent: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm
by Jawn

I'm not sure if you're checking this account or your e-mail, but I send you an e-mail trying to confirm that you're still holding up your half of the trade. Please contact me before Friday July 21, 2013. I'd like to reconfirm that you're either still trading your models to me or that you're sending my models back to me. To reconfirm the trade was as follows:

Your Menoth army
Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
templar
Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
Vanquisher

For my Dwarf army:
43x Thunderers +3 Vets w/ Brace
20x Hammerers w/ Champ, Musician, Standard Bearer (Converted from Miners)
20x Miner w/ Champ, Musician, Standard Bearer
3x Dwarf Cannon + Full Crews
2x Organ Guns + Full Crews
1x Bolt Thrower + Full Crew
1x Stone thrower + Full Crew
3x Engineer Heroes (2 w/ Pistols, 1 w/ Great Weapon)
45x Dwarf Warriors w/ Heand Weapon + Shields
4x Standard/Musician Command Group
20x Long Beards w/ Champ, Musician, Standard Bearer (converted Warriors)
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers
Converted Shield Bearers and Oath Stone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: June-19-13 8:19 AM
To: 'J g'
Subject: RE: Pic

I’m a little unclear on what’s going on regarding my trade at this point. Just as a refresher, you were sending me the following:

Your Menoth army
Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
templar
Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
Vanquisher

For my Dwarf army:
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers

I wanted to confirm whether or not you’re still going through with this trade or if you’re just shipping me back my models.
Please be as clear as possible with your intention and let me know when I could expect to receive my half of the trade or when I will get my models back.

This is very much starting to feel like you set up a trade only to screw me over so please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: June-18-13 1:41 PM
To: Jonathan Kastoris

ok, here is the deal. I am sending this mssg to everyone I may have inconvenienced in my cousins trades during his absence. I have tried to take over my cousins trades while he was in the hospital (btw I appreciate every ones concerns, he is fine just bruised up) I believed it was best to either send stuff back or try and complete trades, since a few boxes were coming in. to keep it short, my cousin did not think it was the brightest of ideas... anyways he will be concluding his trades shortly. I apologise if I made it more difficult for anyone. there were more trades than I believed to be (just yesterday another box arrived) so for everyone I mailed items to (I hope they were the right ones) and for every ones package that was sent back I apologise. some items I do not even know where they are at. any way, because of differences I am leaving this account to my cousin cristian and will be starting my own. I am certain he will be updating it with his own email. he assured he will be taking over his trades and fixing anything that needed fixing. again I apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused and cristian should be back taking care of his trades shortly.

(btown message)

To: grayjeremy35@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:21:55 -0400

Don’t know if you saw my previous e-mail, but I was just wondering if you could update me on the status of my package? Thanks.

Sent: June-13-13 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Pic

Ok, ill try and take care of the other trades first and then this one when it arrives if thats ok

To: "'J g'" <grayjeremy35@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pic
Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 12:06 PM

Hey bud, sorry to hear about your brother. Just a heads up though, if you’re refunding shipping it was $30 to ship from Canada, so could you please refund the entirety. It may be arriving next week though, so if he’s still up for the trade they may be getting there around Thursday or Friday. Thanks.

Sent: June-13-13 9:58 AM

Hey, my bro was in an accident. Wont be home in a few weeks. Apperantly he made a few trades. Since i dont know exactlly what he was trading or where some of these boxes are going to. Im gona have to mail everything that comes in back. I will be putting $10 in each of the boxes to help with the inconvinience. Again very srry, he should be back in a few weeks.

To: "Jeremy Gonzalez" <grayjeremy35@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 5:37 PM

Just dropped off at the post office. Free tracking number. CX 495 661 342 CA

Sent: June-07-13 8:27 PM

Oh thats not that long. Ok cool so ill be shipping soon then, i dobt need tracking i was just told that tracking gets lost after crossing border. So just let me know when its sent. Thank u very much.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

To: "'Jeremy Gonzalez'" <grayjeremy35@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 5:20 PM

Jonathan Kastoris
401-3275 Sheppard Ave. East
Scarborough, Ontario
MIT 3P1
Canada

I’m going to have it shipped tonight. The delivery time on it is approx. 3-10 business days.

Sent: June-07-13 8:18 PM

Cool, lol wow never met someone understanding in a trade like that. Ill try to mail them.

Cristian real
424 1/2 east 30th st
National city, ca. 91950

And where will i be mailing?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 4:10 PM

If it doesn’t increase your shipping costs too much, then go ahead and include them.

What address should I have these sent to?

Sent: June-07-13 6:20 PM

Ok, yeah u dont have any feedback so if its ok. I would like if u ship first. Are u sure u dont want books?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 3:17 PM

Oh yeah, don’t worry about sending the books. I just need the models and cards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: June-07-13 6:06 PM

So what do u think, army trade?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 12:47 PM

Awesome. I just attached a few pictures of the Dwarves, let me know if you need more.

Sent: June-07-13 1:00 PM
To: jkastoris@hotmail.com

Im at work but i asked my wife to open a box abd send mi pics

Re: [H]Dwarves [W]$$, Paypal (CAN)
Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 pm
by Jawn

First trade, second transaction. I just shipped out some Eldar stuff to a user on BT named Clauss

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 pm
by grayjeremy

O ok, it should only be a bit more for shipping, im ok with that. Im from california.

Is this your first trade on btown?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 am
by Jawn

Alright I just wanted to confirm where you're located. I'd be shipping from Ontario, Canada.

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 am
by grayjeremy

Yeah ill open a box and send pics. And nope, never used dakka

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 am
by Jawn

With the casters, that sounds fair. Could you e-mail pictures of the army? Specifically the Warjacks and the solos? You can send them to jkastoris at hotmail dot com. Also, do you have a Dakka account in which you've traded/sold with before?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:22 am
by grayjeremy

O yeah i forgot warcasters

Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
And i also have a templar
And ofcourse army book

Would u do an even trade for all that?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:19 am
by grayjeremy

Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
And ofcourse army book

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am
by Jawn

Okay, I wouldn't do a straight trade but I would consider trading and you adding $150 on top.

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 am
by grayjeremy

One full knights exemplar unit and two knight solos

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:46 am
by Jawn

What are the Knights unit/solos? Knights Exemplar?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:23 am
by grayjeremy

Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
And a vanquisher

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 pm
by Jawn

Please do

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 pm
by grayjeremy

Awesome, i have menoth if thats fine, i can send list

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm
by Jawn

I'd only trade for Warmachine/Hordes armies. Specifically Trolls, Menoth, Legion, Retribution, and Circle.

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm
by grayjeremy

Hey, just wondering if u will only sell army, or may trade it for another?

Subject: [H]Dwarves [W]$$, Paypal (CAN)

Jawn wrote:
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers

Looking for $300 OBO for the army. Price is negotiable. PM/e-mail jkastoris at hotmail dot com for pictures/info. Can meetup in GTA if applicable.
If you're not interested in the purchase/sale/trade, then please say so.
Not responding is inconsiderate and wastes everyone's time.

Lower rating ships/pays first

Owed references by:
Garlicson2 ( 84 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: BTR - grayjeremy (Jeremy Gonzalez/Cristian Real)

Post by Garlicson2 »

Just a friendly tip, if you want help from the admins, you should put your message history in chronological order (First message to the last), so you can get the best help from them.

-Johnny
Couple of things to know when trading with me:

1. Lower rating ships/trades first (Me included), unless your ad states vice versa, NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The price on my lot does NOT include shipping, unless my ad says otherwise.

3. I'm not good with shipping at the same time, so if our rating is the same, we should discuss who'll send first.

Other than that, I'm a easy going trader, so don't hesitate to make any offer, worst I can say is "No thanks".
Jawn ( 102 )
BTown Regular

Post by Jawn »

Thanks Garlicson2.

Just re-ordered the messages and added a missing e-mail on my end on 06/07 @ 6:15PM. The time stamps are out of order for some reason, but each message was ordered as to how to actual communication took place.

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm
by grayjeremy

Hey, just wondering if u will only sell army, or may trade it for another?

Subject: [H]Dwarves [W]$$, Paypal (CAN)

Jawn wrote:
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers

Looking for $300 OBO for the army. Price is negotiable. PM/e-mail jkastoris at hotmail dot com for pictures/info. Can meetup in GTA if applicable.

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm
by Jawn

I'd only trade for Warmachine/Hordes armies. Specifically Trolls, Menoth, Legion, Retribution, and Circle.

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 pm
by grayjeremy

Awesome, i have menoth if thats fine, i can send list

Sent: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 pm
by Jawn

Please do

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:23 am
by grayjeremy

Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
And a vanquisher

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:46 am
by Jawn

What are the Knights unit/solos? Knights Exemplar?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 am
by grayjeremy

One full knights exemplar unit and two knight solos

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am
by Jawn

Okay, I wouldn't do a straight trade but I would consider trading and you adding $150 on top.

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:22 am
by grayjeremy

Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
And ofcourse army book

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 am
by Jawn

With the casters, that sounds fair. Could you e-mail pictures of the army? Specifically the Warjacks and the solos? You can send them to jkastoris at hotmail dot com. Also, do you have a Dakka account in which you've traded/sold with before?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 am
by grayjeremy

Yeah ill open a box and send pics. And nope, never used dakka

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 am
by Jawn

Alright I just wanted to confirm where you're located. I'd be shipping from Ontario, Canada.

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 pm
by grayjeremy

O ok, it should only be a bit more for shipping, im ok with that. Im from california.

Is this your first trade on btown?

Sent: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 pm
by Jawn

First trade, second transaction. I just shipped out some Eldar stuff to a user on BT named Clauss

Sent: June-07-13 1:00 PM
To: jkastoris@hotmail.com

Im at work but i asked my wife to open a box abd send mi pics

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 12:47 PM

Awesome. I just attached a few pictures of the Dwarves, let me know if you need more.

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 3:17 PM

Oh yeah, don’t worry about sending the books. I just need the models and cards.

Sent: June-07-13 6:06 PM

So what do u think, army trade?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 6:15 PM

Sounds good to me. I’m assuming you want me to ship first?

Sent: June-07-13 6:20 PM

Ok, yeah u dont have any feedback so if its ok. I would like if u ship first. Are u sure u dont want books?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 4:10 PM

If it doesn’t increase your shipping costs too much, then go ahead and include them.

What address should I have these sent to?

Sent: June-07-13 8:18 PM

Cool, lol wow never met someone understanding in a trade like that. Ill try to mail them.

Cristian real
424 1/2 east 30th st
National city, ca. 91950

And where will i be mailing?

Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 5:20 PM

Jonathan Kastoris
Scarborough, Ontario
MIT 3P1
Canada

I’m going to have it shipped tonight. The delivery time on it is approx. 3-10 business days.

Sent: June-07-13 8:27 PM

Oh thats not that long. Ok cool so ill be shipping soon then, i dobt need tracking i was just told that tracking gets lost after crossing border. So just let me know when its sent. Thank u very much.

To: "Jeremy Gonzalez" <grayjeremy35@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 5:37 PM

Just dropped off at the post office. Free tracking number. CX 495 661 342 CA

Sent: June-13-13 9:58 AM

Hey, my bro was in an accident. Wont be home in a few weeks. Apperantly he made a few trades. Since i dont know exactlly what he was trading or where some of these boxes are going to. Im gona have to mail everything that comes in back. I will be putting $10 in each of the boxes to help with the inconvinience. Again very srry, he should be back in a few weeks.

To: "'J g'" <grayjeremy35@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 12:06 PM

Hey bud, sorry to hear about your brother. Just a heads up though, if you’re refunding shipping it was $30 to ship from Canada, so could you please refund the entirety. It may be arriving next week though, so if he’s still up for the trade they may be getting there around Thursday or Friday. Thanks.

Sent: June-13-13 3:47 PM

Ok, ill try and take care of the other trades first and then this one when it arrives if thats ok

To: grayjeremy35@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:21:55 -0400

Don’t know if you saw my previous e-mail, but I was just wondering if you could update me on the status of my package? Thanks.

Sent: June-18-13 1:41 PM

ok, here is the deal. I am sending this mssg to everyone I may have inconvenienced in my cousins trades during his absence. I have tried to take over my cousins trades while he was in the hospital (btw I appreciate every ones concerns, he is fine just bruised up) I believed it was best to either send stuff back or try and complete trades, since a few boxes were coming in. to keep it short, my cousin did not think it was the brightest of ideas... anyways he will be concluding his trades shortly. I apologise if I made it more difficult for anyone. there were more trades than I believed to be (just yesterday another box arrived) so for everyone I mailed items to (I hope they were the right ones) and for every ones package that was sent back I apologise. some items I do not even know where they are at. any way, because of differences I am leaving this account to my cousin cristian and will be starting my own. I am certain he will be updating it with his own email. he assured he will be taking over his trades and fixing anything that needed fixing. again I apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused and cristian should be back taking care of his trades shortly.

(btown message)

Sent: June-19-13 8:19 AM
To: 'J g'

I’m a little unclear on what’s going on regarding my trade at this point. Just as a refresher, you were sending me the following:

Your Menoth army
Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
templar
Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
Vanquisher

For my Dwarf army:
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers

I wanted to confirm whether or not you’re still going through with this trade or if you’re just shipping me back my models.
Please be as clear as possible with your intention and let me know when I could expect to receive my half of the trade or when I will get my models back.

This is very much starting to feel like you set up a trade only to screw me over so please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sent: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm
by Jawn

I'm not sure if you're checking this account or your e-mail, but I send you an e-mail trying to confirm that you're still holding up your half of the trade. Please contact me before Friday July 21, 2013. I'd like to reconfirm that you're either still trading your models to me or that you're sending my models back to me. To reconfirm the trade was as follows:

Your Menoth army
Pkreos
Ekreos
Psevarius
Esevarius
Reznik
Harbinger
Testament of menoth
templar
Full cinerators
Full bastions
Full knights
Two night solos
Two paladins
Hierophant
Full choir
Vassal of menoth
Crusador
Dervish
Reckoner
Redeemer
Repenter
Vanquisher

For my Dwarf army:
Thorek Ironbrew
Thanes/Lords/Runelords
2x Slayers

Owed references by:
grayjeremy ( -18 )
Trade Novice

Post by grayjeremy »

hey, srry for the inconvenience I sent u a pm, but pretty much a lot of things have happened over here.
your dwarves are here and will be mailing back so no worries there.
this is Jeremy btw u might have gotten confused with what happened.
anyways if anything u can always text me as well. ADMIN edited out the phone number
o yeah and I don't know whose facebook is up here... but u are messaging the wrong people.
o yeah one more thing... there are some elder here... I don't know whose they are and cant find a thread for it
I know for sure they are not ours. so yeah if someone can help with who I need to send this back to.
Garlicson2 ( 84 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Garlicson2 »

Glad to hear, I hope you are sending them back. You feeling better? Also, please do not leave your phone # on a public forum (The last thing you need is a prank caller harassing you with unwanted calls), send it to your trading partner via PM. I'll get a mod to edit that out asap.

-Johnny
Couple of things to know when trading with me:

1. Lower rating ships/trades first (Me included), unless your ad states vice versa, NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The price on my lot does NOT include shipping, unless my ad says otherwise.

3. I'm not good with shipping at the same time, so if our rating is the same, we should discuss who'll send first.

Other than that, I'm a easy going trader, so don't hesitate to make any offer, worst I can say is "No thanks".
grayjeremy ( -18 )
Trade Novice

Post by grayjeremy »

tracking been sent
Jawn ( 102 )
BTown Regular

Post by Jawn »

BTR Status Update:

Tracking information received. Package seems to be at the post office in Chula Vista, CA. I'll be updating this BTR upon the receipt of the package to inform whether or not the contents match what I originally sent (viewable in the opening post) and if anything was damaged.
Please contact me
Sent: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:43 am
by Jawn

Please contact me as soon as possible so that I know are trade is still going on.

Re: Please contact me
Sent: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm
by grayjeremy

hey, could u pls send me your address on here? thank u

Sent: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:26 pm
by Jawn

Jonathan Kastoris
Scarborough, Ontario
M1T 3P1
Canada

Thanks and please keep me posted on the status of my items.

Sent: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:26 pm
by Jawn

Just in case, is there another e-mail address I could contact you if I need to get in touch outside of BT? Thanks

Sent: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm
by grayjeremy

i don't have a... trustworthy email? right now. will be making one. my number is (XXX) XXX XXXX. if u like u can text me anytime. i will be pming u tracking number tomorrow for your items.

Sent: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm
by grayjeremy

customs form: cw599290273us

Owed references by:
Jawn ( 102 )
BTown Regular

Post by Jawn »

My Dwarves have made it back to me. Overall, it was a horrible experience, especially having been mislead by two different people - neither of which knew how to communicate properly. I hope other users who dealt with grayjeremy have their items returned. I see no reason to leave anything other than a negative reference seeing as how it took two weeks for one of two people to ship back/tell the post office to return to sender, as it was delivered after the accident ordeal.

Please move this to resolved. Thanks BT, especially to MagickalMemories!

Owed references by:

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”