BTR: Disel24 - Resolved by Disel24

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

zeronyne ( 22 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR: Disel24

Post by zeronyne »

Item was received. It is no longer sealed, but all sprues were present and accounted for and undamaged.

The matter can be considered resolved from my part.

As far as Disel's other requests for modifying the bad reference, let me quote a section my original ad that he responded to:
Note: this will be my fifth transaction on BTown, and I have always been able to EVENTUALLY conclude the transaction, but it has at times taken a great deal of extra time and effort on my part, so I'd like to make a simple request. Please do not respond to this post if you are not able or willing to make this transaction a priority, cannot provide a method to communicate well, or cannot empathize with someone who ships first and is awaiting your equally prompt action. It shouldn't take a month to ship something or find the tracking number in your call or check your voicemail.
And here is my PM to him on the 9th of October:
Johnathan,

It's been five weeks since the beginning of this transaction, and I think I've been pretty understanding. I didn't doubt your integrity at any time despite the fact that you gave me a tracking number that was never entered into the USPS system, you could not produce a shipping receipt, and your contact with the post office (and their replies to you) were atypical of USPS protocol. I still am not doubting your integrity.

But I must again request that you abide by the rules of barter town and the US Postal Service and remedy this unfinished transaction. In my previous message, I laid out two options that are acceptable to me. Frankly, I thought that those options were better for you than purchasing the Grey Knight boxes you owe me, which is essentially your obligation.

Please let me know by Tuesday how you plan to complete this transaction, or I will be forced to take additional measures. I'm sorry it has come to this, but I'm sure you would feel the same if someone owed you a hundred bucks worth of stuff and started to get slow on the responses.

Thank you,
Sam
It is November 1st, and my communication was September 3rd. Two months and 20 bucks in shipping, a day off to go talk to a cop, 2 hours on hold to talk to a Postal Inspector. All for what? To get back my original Battleforce? I think I've been more than understanding, and this is the last of my energy I will expend on this matter, unless there is retaliatory feedback.

Many thanks to the mods for their assistance in this matter.
disel24 ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by disel24 »

I understand your points but I would think that understanding that I am out of my gk, had medical issues and you weren't scammed out of anything would mean something.

Feedback will be left.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

disel24 wrote:I understand your points but I would think that understanding that I am out of my gk, had medical issues and you weren't scammed out of anything would mean something.

Feedback will be left.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your models reach your trade partner, etc.
Negative references are rarely ever removed. If they are retaliatory or unwarranted, we will remove them. Otherwise, we do not. If you feel that the reference left for you was undeserved, you should present all of your proof (as if reporting a BTR) to an Admin and ask them to review it (if sending to me, note my sig line first. Requests not in chronological order are auto-declined). The Admin will make the decision.

If leaving a negative reference for zeronyne, be sure it was truly warranted. Leaving someone a negative reference in revenge is an auto-ban.

Eric

P.S. Locking and moving to "Resolved."
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”