BTR - Kode aka Brent Mooney - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Thrudsfan ( 12 )
Trade Novice

BTR - Kode aka Brent Mooney - Resolved

Post by Thrudsfan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 pm

I sold Brent my painted Mordian Iron Guard Army worth $900.00 WH40K for $450.00. I agreed to ship him the army in 3 shipments with him paying me $150.00 plus shipping each time. He received the 3rd shipment by August 30th as noted in the email trail. Last commnication I have received from him was Wednesday August 31,2011. I have emailed him multiple times, sent an invoice via PayPal, and even printed the emails and sent them to him snail mail still no response. Do not make any trades with this person Kode aka Brent Moooney, located in British Columbia.

Re: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3
TO: 1 More1 recipientCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou Hide Details FROM:Jaime and Mary Manuel TO:Brent Mooney Message flagged Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:17 PMMessage body
Hi Brent,

I checked, no payment, please let me know when you will provide the final payment.

Thanks,
Jaime

To: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3

Yeah no prob I'll checck when I get home
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 01:53:54
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com>

You may want to check your sent Paypal payment, as I don't see it in my account as of 8:52 p.m. CST. Thanks.

Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:36 AM

Ok I guess it takes some time to get received I sent it right affter I e-mailed you so any minute it should be there

From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> >
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:38:39
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> >

Understood about getting kids ready for school. I checked this morning and payment has not yet been received in my PayPal account.

From: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> >
To: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> >
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:54 PM

Yeah I got it. By the time you read this the money should be in there. Its been a busy week first child starts school next week. Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

Thrudsfan ( 12 )
Trade Novice

Re: BTR Kode aka Brent Mooney

Post by Thrudsfan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Additional email trails:

Re: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3
TO: 1 More1 recipientCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou Hide Details FROM:Jaime and Mary Manuel TO:Brent Mooney Message flagged Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:13 PMMessage bodyHi Brent,

Any luck getting this resolved?

Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 9:28 AM

Pay pal took the money out but it did not make it to you. I was on hold for over 2 hrs to find this out. I have to phone nack today to speak wiith a supervisor to see what happened. The customer service rep I talked with had no idea what happened and never seen this before. Sorry I really am. If nothing can get done today I'm gonna call visa dispute the charges and then re-pay it over pay pal. Hopefully this can all get done today. Very sorry. I should have e-mailed when I found out but must have slipped my mind from the rage of a 200$ charge with no results

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:12:37
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com>

any update?

Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:21 PM

I'll try again

From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> >
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 02:17:18
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> >

Hi Brent,

I checked, no payment, please let me know when you will provide the final payment.

Thanks,
Jaime

From: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> >
To: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> >
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:02 PM

Yeah no prob I'll checck when I get home

From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > >
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 01:53:54
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > >

You may want to check your sent Paypal payment, as I don't see it in my account as of 8:52 p.m. CST. Thanks.

From: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > >
To: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > >
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:36 AM

Ok I guess it takes some time to get received I sent it right affter I e-mailed you so any minute it should be there

From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > >
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:38:39
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > >

Understood about getting kids ready for school. I checked this morning and payment has not yet been received in my PayPal account.

From: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > >
To: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > >
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:54 PM

Yeah I got it. By the time you read this the money should be in there. Its been a busy week first child starts school next week.

From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > > >
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 02:29:17
To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > >
Subject: Fw: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3

Hi Brent,

Please let me know if you received shipment 3.

Thanks,
Jaime Manuel

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > > >
To: "brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > " <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > >
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 9:48 PM
Subject: Fw: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3

Hi Brent,

Please let me know when you receive the 3rd shipment and when you have made payment via Paypal.

Thanks,
Jaime Manuel

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > >
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 2:11 PM

Hi Brent,

I shipped the last package. It was a whole lot heavier due to heavy weapon teams and the case. The total for shipping was $36.85. The customs number is CP932465084US. If you can send $186.85 via Paypal we will be set.

Thanks,
Jaime Manuel --- On Wed, 8/10/11, Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > > wrote:
From: Brent Mooney <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > >
To: "Jaime and Mary Manuel " <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > > >
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 6:15 PM

Yeah I'm ready. My pay day is tomorrow so I have it covered :) Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network. Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell. -----Original Message----- From: Jaime and Mary Manuel <mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com <mailto:mannyclan@yahoo.com> > > > <http://us.mc1302.mail.yahoo.com/mc/comp ... @yahoo.com> > Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:09:49 To: <brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com <mailto:brentm13@hotmail.com> > > > <http://us.mc1302.mail.yahoo.com/mc/comp ... otmail.com> > Subject: Mordian Iron Guard Part 3 Hi Brent, Please let me know if you are ready for the 3rd shipment. If so I will mail Saturday and provide you actual shipping costs. This one will be more expensive to ship because it will be the case, the guys and Sentinels. Thanks, Jaime Manuel

MagickalMemories ( 822 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 am

You're not quite done here.
Although your only complaint is in regards to the 3rd shipment, it's part of one whole trade. As such, you need to post the entire email/PM string. What you've got here looks to start at the 3rd batch. Also, considering the number of FWD's and such you have, it would be really nice if you could better separate each message from the previous (and doing things in CHRONOLOGICAL order, as opposed to REVERSE CHRONOLIGICAL would be great).

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm

And please clean up the redundancies in your email headers.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary

Thrudsfan ( 12 )
Trade Novice

Re: BTR Kode aka Brent Mooney-Payment Received

Post by Thrudsfan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 am

I finally received payment for the 3rd shipment. Thanks Bartertown.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”