BTR: Hisshers - David A Burchett - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Ol_Prisky ( 92 )
BTown Regular

BTR: Hisshers - David A Burchett - Resolved

Post by Ol_Prisky »

Introduction

Myself and David originally agreed to trade my Dark elves lot for his Khador lot. This was agreed upon at the end of March. Being the new trader I sent my half of the trade to David. After about 2 months of endless excuses and mishaps I finally received my half of the trade. Upon opening the box there were pieces everywhere and almost no packing materials in the box save for 1 piece of bubble wrap. In addition about $150 of items that were agreed upon were missing and not shipped. Now a month and a half later the missing items are still not in my possession and David has been avoiding responding to my messages, which he has read, like the plague.

Proof

Here is the long string of PM's between me and David:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Subject: H:Khador Butcher force W:Cash or Warhammer Fantasy
hisshers wrote:
Hey btown! I have the following stuff up for grabs and am interested in cash or a Warhammer fantasy army.

Butcher (original)
Wardog
10 MoW ST
5 MoW DC
Devestator
Kodiak
Beast
Plastic jack (magnetized arms)
Faction book
Faction deck

MkII Prime
MkII Primal
Cryx faction book
Ret faction book

PM if interested!
Hey there I have about 2500 points of Dark Elves if you would be interested in doing a swap for all of your stuff.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm
by hisshers

Ooooh can i get a list?

Sent: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:18 am
by Ol_Prisky

Here is my list of stuff

26x Metal Corsairs /w 2 sets of command about 20 of them are painted
10x Dark riders converted from HE horsemen guys, riders are unattached
10x Painted warriors /w spear and shield
15x warriors converted from HE spearmen
20x warriors /w crossbows and shields Some of them are painted, others primed black
10x Cold one Knights, 5x painted, 5x primed black with one or 2 with lance arms unattached
2x Cold one Chariots, one is missing one of the scythes on one of the wheels, other is NIB
2x Repear bolt throwers, have 3/4 of the crew
6x Harpies, Tried using green stuff for their wings but a few have fallen off, still have all their wings
1x War Hydra, it is the kinda dorky looking one from 6th edition
Malekith on his dragon, used the generic black dragon claws and all of the rest of the special bits on the dragon, still have the special claws, Painted but he is in some disrepair.
1x Painted Sorceress
2x Painted Witch elves
Musician and Leader for the Black Guard
4x of the really old Black Guard
Malus Darkblade on Spite
Current Army Book
All of the bitz that would come along with all of the models.

There may be one or 2 things I am forgetting right now but if I remember I'll let you know ASAP.
I am interested in all of the Khador stuff as well as the Warmachine, Hordes, and The Cryx book. The retribution one is kind of "meh" for me, but if you really want to get rid of it i'll take it ^_^

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm
by hisshers

What kind of trade are you suggesting?

Sent: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 am
by Ol_Prisky

I would be willing to trade all of my Dark Elves stuff for all of your Khador stuff plus the cryx book, the WM rule book, and the Hordes rule book.

I also forgot I have about 12 Executioners with 10 of them painted that would be included.

Let me know what you think.

Sent: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 am
by hisshers

Well I just don't see how I can pass that up!

Sent: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Well alright then ^_^. Seeing as my rating is quite a bit lower than yours I can send my half of the stuff first. Depending on how my funds look after tomorrow(bill day) I will be able to send the stuff thursday/friday or Monday at the latest.

Sent: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm
by hisshers

Awesome!

My info is:
David Burchett
26 Crystal Drive
Kingston Ohio 45644

Sent: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 am
by Ol_Prisky

I am sending out the package tomorrow morning VIA USPS priority/w Delivery conformation and it should be getting to you on about Wednesday. My shipping information is,

John Wedzicha
*Omitted for sake of Privacy*

-John

Sent: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 pm
by Ol_Prisky

The parcel is on it's way, Delivery Conformation number is 0310 2010 0001 4421 8533.

-John

Sent: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm
by hisshers

Got it! Your stuff will go out tomorrow!

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Awesome! Glad everything got there. ^_^

Sent: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am
by Ol_Prisky

Hey, I still have not gotten your half of the trade yet and if you sent it via USPS it would have been here by now. Could I get the tracking number for the package to see where it is since I am a little worried that something might have happened to the package.

-John

Sent: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm
by hisshers

I will get the tracking number from work tomorrow! Not sure why it hasn't gotten to you..

Sent: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm
by Ol_Prisky

It's possible the weekend might have muffed up the travel time for it. It should be here tomorrow for sure.

-John

Sent: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Still no dice on the package getting here. Hopefully the tracking number will alleviate all of our concerns.

Sent: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm
by hisshers

Didn't find tracking number and no package at the house either so hopefully you have gotten it in the meantime

If not, lemme know so I can start knocking some heads or tearing the house apart lol!

Sent: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 pm
by Ol_Prisky

I didn't get it today but it is quite possible it will come in tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon so you can start finding some answers to it's whereabouts.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 am
by Ol_Prisky

It didn't come in the mail today so maybe it is time to start cracking some heads lol.

-John

Sent: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm
by hisshers

Ok found the package.
I traded a guy some mercs but sent him EVERYTHING. He is a local buddy so it isn't hard to get back. He is coming through tomorrow!

Sent: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Thank the heavens lol. Glad that everything has been found and accounted for. Hopefully you can get it mailed out to me by Wednesday since I have a tournament this weekend and need a few models from it.

Sent: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am
by Ol_Prisky

Hey just wondering if you were able to get the package in the mail in the past few days.

-John

Sent: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 pm
by hisshers

Got them out yesterday!

Enjoy!

Sent: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Sweet sassy molassy! Hope they were to the right place this time Now hopefully they are going to be here tomorrow

-John

Sent: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am
by Ol_Prisky

The package still isn't here yet. I need the delivery confirmation number for it. Thanks.

-John

Sent: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 am
by Ol_Prisky

Hey man just letting you know the mini's are still not here. Also you were not able to get back to me about the delivery confirmation number so I am a little worried on my half. I need some sort of response or the package otherwise we might have to get some of the higher up's involved, and I would prefer to not have to do that. Thanks.

-John

ent: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
by Ol_Prisky

So the package still isn't here yet and and you have not responded to my last 2 messages. I would really like to know what is going on. Even if you have not sent out the mini's yet that is fine, I just need to know what is going on on your half of the trade. Please let me know soon.

-John

Sent: Mon May 02, 2011 2:05 pm
by hisshers

Dude!
I just got back from vacation. Please don't give up on this, nothing shady is going on. Let me check and see what's up.
Very sorry about this.
David

Sent: Tue May 03, 2011 1:34 am
by Ol_Prisky

It's still all good, but you can see how I would be a little concerned though. I definitely have not given up on this deal, I have even bought a bunch of Khador stuff to go with the items that are coming from you so I am pretty much committed at this point lol. Hoping to hear from you soon.

-John

Sent: Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 am
by hisshers

Awesome. I can totally see where you are coming from and I can't figure out where the package is. I don't usually have problems sending stuff out but I have on occasion had problems with my mail department at work. I will check with them and keep you updated.

Sent: Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 pm
by Ol_Prisky

It might be better to not ship through your work on trades like this, especially since they can't give you a delivery confirmation number right away which seems kind of bad for ensuring your package gets where it goes. Just a possible suggestion.

-John

Sent: Tue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm
by hisshers

Probably not a bad idea. I have actually talked with the manager about this before and things were a lot better. Not sure what is going on with this situation but I have an email into him now and am just waiting to hear back.

Sent: Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Hey, so what did you find out from the mail department guy about the package?

-John

Sent: Fri May 06, 2011 6:37 am
by hisshers

Hey just got this message. Checked with the manager and he said it went out with everything else. I am trying to track it down now. Sent USPS.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Fri May 06, 2011 8:15 am
by Ol_Prisky

Did he say exactly when it went out? Also if it didn't go to:
John Wedzicha
*Shipping info Omitted for Privacy*

then I will not be getting it. Since if it went out 2 weeks ago it would have been here by now, even by pony express lol. Let me know what you find out after you do a bit more digging.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am
by hisshers

any luck on your end?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 09, 2011 1:24 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Not so much, still hasn't shown up yet. Did the mailroom guy tell you anything aside for that it was sent out?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm
by hisshers

Last I heard was that he was going to try and track it down and find out if it was stuck someplace. I will check with him again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Let me know if you find anything out about it. Also I'll keep you up to date as to whether it gets here or not.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 pm
by Ol_Prisky

No luck on my end. Did you find anything else out from your mailroom guy?

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm
by hisshers

Nothing yet.

You?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Nothing today, possibly tomorrow or Saturday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm
by Ol_Prisky

The stuff still isn't here yet. I am thinking if it isn't here by early next week we should start making other arrangements to compensate for my half of the trade. Since it will have been over 4 weeks from when he sent it out and the max for any USPS delivery is about 12 days.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 am
by Ol_Prisky

Hey just a heads up. I am going to be out of town this weekend at an anime con in Chicago. I'll be back Sunday night and i'll let ya know if anything showed up over the weekend then.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon May 23, 2011 12:55 am
by Ol_Prisky

So no luck over the weekend while I was gone. Did you find anything else out about the package's whereabouts?

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm
by hisshers

I THINK we have it squared away. It should be on the way. Try this number for tracking:

0310 2640 0000 0105 2671

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tue May 24, 2011 9:54 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Alright, looking good. It just sucks that it didn't actually go out till today. Good to see that there is finally a confirmation number on it though.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am
by Ol_Prisky

Hey i just got the package and did a head count on the mini's and books. Turns out a bunch of stuff is missing. The items that are in bold were NOT included in the package.

Butcher (original)
Wardog
10 MoW ST
5 MoW DC 1x Demo core MIA
Devestator
Kodiak
Beast
Plastic jack (magnetized arms)
Faction book
Faction deck

MkII Prime
MkII Primal
Cryx faction book

The total retail value that is missing is roughly $147 So, let me know your plan to remedy the situation. Thanks.

-John

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am
by hisshers

Hrmm. I thought everything was sent. I will check at the house. Everything else look ok I hope?

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 am
by Ol_Prisky

Lots of battle damage from the trip here lol. Not a single shocktrooper has a weapon or shield still attached. Other than them, everything else survived and is still in good shape.

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 am
by hisshers

Cool. I figured they should have been ok with bubble wrap I will check on the other stuff.

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Alright cool beans. Let me know when you find out their whereabouts.

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 pm
by hisshers

Thanks for being so understanding. This whole end of the deal has been all FUBAR shipping wise from the get go!

Sent: Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Yeah, *edit* happens. My girlfriend and mom have been pretty much running me through the understanding/patience Olympics from the moment I met each of them lol.

-John

Sent: Fri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm
by Ol_Prisky

So did you find any of the items that went M.I.A.?

Sent: Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm
by hisshers

Found primal and the cryx book. I think the mow and plastic jack is in a container in the basement...just have to find them.

Sent: Sat May 28, 2011 8:54 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Cool beans. Any luck on the WM Prime book

Sent: Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm
by Ol_Prisky

So when do you think you will be able to get the items in the mail to me?

-John

Sent: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 pm
by hisshers

I have found everything but the Prime book ;(

Sent: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Well if you want you could send me like 25$ cash to even it out. That would work for me. Otherwise if you have some other mini's from other factions or games laying around we can find something of similar value in there to equal out the book.

-John

Sent: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:23 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Hey was just wondering when you were going to be able to send me the remaining items. Also what did you decide to do to make up for the MKII prime rulebook? Or if you found it that would be keen as well. Let me know.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm
by Ol_Prisky

So, what is the dealio? Still waiting on a response as to how you are going to make up for the lack of the prime Rulebook and also when are you going to be sending out the items? Let me know soon.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm
by hisshers

Supplementing with some other rulebooks. I am trading with a guy for more books locally and I get them Saturday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Alright, so that means you will be sending out the items on Monday then? Does that mean you will have a copy of the Prime rulebook or a different book?

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am
by hisshers

Sending stuff out today!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 am
by Ol_Prisky

Good to hear. Shoot me the DC# when you have it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 am
by Ol_Prisky

Package still isn't here yet. Did you actually send it out on Monday? Also what is the Delivery Confirmation number, that would help alleviate my questions as to it's whereabouts?

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 am
by Ol_Prisky

David,

Alright, so here is the skinny. It has now been over a month now of waiting for the other items from the trade and I feel I have been more than patient and fair with you. I am going to give you till Friday night to get me a confirmation number that the mini's and books have been sent out, or the mini's if you did actually send them out last Monday. If either of those are not met I am going to be posting a Bad trader report about the situation. For your sake, I hope to hear from you soon.

-John

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm
by Ol_Prisky

Hey,

Big surprise, the mini's and books are still not here yet. Let me refresh your memory of what you still owe me. One MKII prime rulebook. One MK II Primal rulebook. One Soft Cover Cryx Faction book. One Man-O-War Demolition Corps model. One Plastic Khador Jack Kit with magnetized arms. I am really hoping that you are going to be sending these items out soon. Just incase you forgot my shipping info is:

John Wedzicha II
1221 Summit st
Manitowoc, WI 54220

When you send out the items post a Delivery Confirmation number on here, make sure you get it from whomever and post it on here in a PM to me. Also make sure to package the items nicely so nothing arrives to me broken. I really hope you will be letting me know soon. Thanks again.

-John
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Supporting Information
The DC# from my Shipment to David:0310 2010 0001 4421 8533
David's Partial Shipment DC#: 0310 2640 0000 0105 2671

After Seeing the the Package that was claimed to be sent out weeks before hand wasn't actually shipped until the day the DC# was posted was a big red flag that something sort of fishy was going on. Also having to practically bend David's arm backwards just to send some books and toy soldiers says quite a bit.

David also has a backout filed about him in the BTR section, the link is: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=132910.

Conclusion
After about 2 and a half months of following up with little to no response from Hisshers AKA David A Burchett, I was finally spurred to posting a BTR about the guy. I have not filed any claims or legal action against David as of this day but if this draws no response from David I am planning on taking him to court over the Items missing as well as Mail fraud. Thanks for taking the time to look over this claim and any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

-John
References owed to me by: Veggieslave, Theprivateerguy
Owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Bad Trader Report: Hisshers AKA David A Burchett

Post by MagickalMemories »

You know, he's got a damned good rating and has been around a long time.
It sucks that he isn't responding to you.

I would suggest a PM informing him of this BTR, along with a link.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Ol_Prisky ( 92 )
BTown Regular

Post by Ol_Prisky »

Last night after posting this I sent him a PM informing him of the BTR. Hopefully that will draw some sort of response.
Ol_Prisky ( 92 )
BTown Regular

Post by Ol_Prisky »

Great News! David and I worked out the situation. Consider this BTR resolved!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Awesome.
Glad to hear it.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”