BTR - direavenger aka Josh Aikens- Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

BTR - direavenger aka Josh Aikens- Resolved

Post by dacs2684 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 am

Back at the end of February I agreed to trade my Tomb Guard command for Josh's Skulltaker, he received his stuff but I still haven't received mine. Here is our message thread

Sent: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm
by dacs2684
K man sent out the tomb kings today, they dont have confirmation numbers for Canada but in case anything happens Im holding onto the customs slip. Thanks again!

-missing pm, he asked for the customs number-

Sent: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm
by dacs2684
Ya its LC175907556US

Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man just wondering if you have received your package yet! If not let me know when it arrives, I hate not having a confirmation number!

Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm
by direavenger
yup got em today :D

Sent: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 pm
by dacs2684
Whoo! If you could post a ref for me that would be awesome and Ill throw yours up when I get your package, thanks again!

Sent: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:35 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man, still havent recieved the skulltaker, just wondering about how long stuff takes to get here from Canada, thanks!

Sent: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 pm
by direavenger
the post office has been wack recently im getting things sent back to me for no reason and ppl that send me stuff are getting there stuff sent back to them idk what it is im going to the post office tmrw to sort this all out so ill let you know whats up.(also ya it got sent back to me for w.e reason) if I cant send you the stuff ill pay u for teh TG command

Sent: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm
by dacs2684
alright man there is really no rush I appreciate you getting back to me just let me know what happens!

Sent: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am
by direavenger
you still haven't got it? friggin post office. ok if u dont get it by tomorrow lmk and ill just pay u for the minis

Sent: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 pm
by dacs2684
Hey still no sign of the skulltaker, how much did you want for the tg command?

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man still no skulltaker, any word on your end?

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm
by direavenger
it wasnt returned to me so i guess its lost. :( how much do u want for teh command group?

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 pm
by dacs2684
Ugh lame! I'm sorry man. Well they range from $11.99 to $20, maybe $15? If that's unreasonable let me know. My paypal is calhoundavid@rocketmail.com

If I do receive it I will let you know and send the money back to you!

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 pm
by direavenger
$15 is fine i get paid tomorrow and it takes about a week for the $ to get transfered hope u dont mind the wait

Sent: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm
by dacs2684
No worries man, maybe he will show up between now and then :)

Sent: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm
by dacs2684
Hey man I am going to file a btr if I don't get my money soon. I have been waiting over a month and still nothing. If you don't respond you will get another bad reference

And that is about it. I know the btr threat at the end is kind of out of the blue but I saw that he has had multiple accounts and some bad trades so I'm more concerned about getting my money now. Whether it happens or not I just want people to be aware! Thanks B-Town!
Lower rating ships first.
I always use USPS First class shipping with delivery confirmation and respectfully ask the other trader involved does the same.
I'm pretty easy going so if something comes up, let me know and we can work out the situation.
So with that being said....let's barter!

imp522 ( 712 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: BTR direavenger aka Josh Aikens

Post by imp522 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Josh has been banned for multi accounting etc viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113724
MagickalMemories should be able to give you an email address if you ask him.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.

dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 am

Does anyone else have anymore info on Josh? I can't get a hold of him. My hopes for getting my money aren't very high but I thought I'd at least try
I always use USPS First class shipping with delivery confirmation and respectfully ask the other trader involved does the same.
I'm pretty easy going so if something comes up, let me know and we can work out the situation.

dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 am

If anyone else has been wronged by Josh please let me know through pm, I can't get a hold of him and I want my money! Maybe we can brainstorm how to get in touch with him cause email isn't working. I'd rather not get the authorities involved however as it seems like it would complicate things. Any advice would be great

dacs2684 ( 76 )
BTown Regular

Post by dacs2684 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 am

Hey Josh responded to my email and sent me my money plus a little extra, please lock this thread as I am happy now :)

MagickalMemories ( 822 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories » Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I have recently come into a little information on Mr. Aikens and will be following up with him personally via email tonight.
Anyone owed anything by him should keep an eye on the Hall of Shame forum, where I will be posting more details.

For now, I am closing this report and marking it resolved.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”