BTR - CG Gamer - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

joseofsa ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

BTR - CG Gamer - Resolved

Post by joseofsa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am

Well despite how much I do not want to post one of these threads after some advice from MM here is what happened. I made a deal to buy some cadian items from CG Gamer on the 22nd of December pretty simple not a lot of details.

I accidentally deleted my sent box items while cleaning up my PM box because I was under the assumption it would not affect what the messages in my inbox showed and well I was wrong. However the pm's I have are enough from what I was told. so here it is. I listed as close to what I originally said as I could from memory.
CG gamer wrote:cadians and weapon

Sent: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm
by CG gamer
I have 2 squads of cadians nos and 1 heavy weapon, (have more heavy weapons if you would like), how much are you looking to get these for? Or would you like me to make you an offer?
All of these are nos, containing all bits necessary, I opened them and decided not to build them because I didn't have time.
I just ask him if it is a team or squad of heavy weapons platforms and then asked him to tell me what he wanted for them
CG gamer wrote:Re: cadians and weapon

Sent: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
by CG gamer
I have the 3 heavy weapons yes, but I mistook two sprues of cadians for two boxes, so I only have the one squad of cadians.
How does $40+ shipping sound?
I believe all I said was we have a deal what is the total with shipping

Sent: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 pm
by CG gamer
My paypal is:

ghgigg@hotmail.com

Shipping will be $3.50
total is: $43.50
Thanks! I'll have it out potentially tomorrow.
I tell him that I am going to be paying via money order and if it is a problem I am sorry for the bother.

Sent: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 pm
by CG gamer
No problem, I don't mind money orders.
I have never received one though, what do I do with it?
Also, I will ship when it clears, I know to do that at least.
I tell him he just cashes it at the post office. And I bring up our rating difference and say I was under the impression he would ship first.

Sent: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 am
by CG gamer
Whenever I deal with money things I have the money sent first, this really is the same thing as trading I realize. It's up to you.
It's my standard response, I'm a long time eBay seller so whenever people ask about money orders that's what I've automatically responded with.

Info
Constantine Greanias
27475 Briars Place
Valencia, Ca 91354
I tell him its not problem and take him at his word on his ebay references without asking to have him confirm it with me. Then I comment on how he has a cool name and mine is plain and common and that I will bring him his tracking number after I ship out the MO later that day.

Sent: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am
by CG gamer
Thank you! Common names aren't that bad, The manin problem is teachers remember my name and like saying it so I get in trouble a lot lol. Not bad trouble, they just like playing with me lol.
Yeah I understand, it's christmas time, which = crazy. I have band practice all the time and family get togethers when I'm not a tband. Tomorrow's my only day off til January 2nd.
I think I'll go ahead and ship the stuff out tomorrow so we send it out at the same time. Your ratings high enough I'm not worried.
I have no idea what I said in my response before to make him comment on the time of year.

Its here I tell him I was pretty busy entertaining family and that I had my brother go out and send the MO and that he forgot to get a tracking number but took pictures of the receipts and sent them to him and told me to let me know when he gets them.

Sent: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm
by CG gamer
No problem.
On a different note, how'd you get the picture on the message like that?
I inform him of photobuckets direct image linking ability

Sent: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm
by CG gamer
Cool, I need to get a photobucket.
I ask him if he got it I believe on monday and said if it did not do not worry because I am unsure if the post office delivered any mail on Sat and that is should get their by tomorrow for sure.

Sent: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm
by CG gamer
Yes I got it. I've been so much busier than I thought I'd be. Got home late last night and just got home a little bit ago.
I ask if he shipped yet.

I inform him that I needed the heavy weapon teams by a date for a little tourny I was attending and that I did not specify beforehand and apologized for the miscommunication on my part, and that unless he shipped out already I was going to want a refund. I also explain I am moving and will be out of communication until possibly friday and to surprise me with either my money or the heavy weapon team because I failed to tell him I needed them by a certain date and wanted to avoid a possible backout. Also told him I sent him an email to the paypal address he gave me as he had not logged on for a little bit

Sent: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 am
by CG gamer
I got the money order, I had printer problems because I guess it got disconnected from the network somehoe and in the proccess of doing that I disconnect my internet apparently. At the time I was trying to print an eBay shipping label and I had not already writen your address down. I'm back and should be able to get it out today. So sorry for the wait.

Sent: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 pm
by CG gamer
I'll return your money order, this isn't a back out, this is an internet fail. I'll return your money order as I have not cashed it yet. Sorry for all the trouble
joseofsa wrote:Re: cadians and weapon

Sent: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:09 pm
by joseofsa
Hello Constantine I was just wondering if you sent back the money order and if so what service?

Thanks
~Jose

Sent: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 am
by CG gamer
I have not because I wasn't sure what you wanted to do. I will have it out priority mail on monday and I'll get you a tracking number. I also meant to ask you if there's a way for me to refund your money with shipping it to you, I thought they had a way of doing that, I may just be hoping there is but if you don't know if there is I'll ask when I go to the post office.

Sent: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 am
by joseofsa
There is no way to refund shipping to my knowledge. If you did not open the original package the MO came in you could return to sender i believe.
Thanks
~jose

Sent: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am
by CG gamer
Not refunding shipping, I meant refunding your money order without sending it.

Sent: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 pm
by joseofsa
Not that I am aware of. If you really cannot or no not want to mail it back I will possibly consider letting you cash the money order and then refund me my money via a gift through paypal but I really would prefer not to go that route.

~jose

Sent: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm
by joseofsa
Hey just checking to see if you sent out the MO today its getting a bit silly having to wait this long for a refund.
Thanks
~jose

Sent: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm
by joseofsa
I see you have not been on since the 10th you read my last PM but did not respond at all. You should have sent it back monday. I know I picked a terrible time to buy things and I know there have been several communication errors from both of us. I will wait until Saturday before I post a BTR or deadbeat thread(pending counsel from MM) and filing a stolen money order complaint with USPS. I do not want to do the above because if you look at my history I had a little problem a few years back when someone told me I could take my time to fix a problem and then days later was threatening me and filed a BTR against me. I just require and am asking for communication I doubt that is unreasonable.

Hope all is well
~joseofsa
He has not responded and has not been on since the 10th. I am sending him another pm and emailing him informing him of this thread. Also since I am going to the post office on Tuesday to send some packages I will see if I will be able to cancel the money order and list it as stolen if he has not cashed it yet(I went Saturday but my post office was closed).

~Joseofsa
Lower ships/pays first. I leave good refs as a buyer/seller upon completion of the deal please do the same for me.

If you cannot finish a trade in a timely manner or you do not log on for days at a time when doing a trade/sale please do not contact me.
People who owe me ref's:

joseofsa ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: BTR CG Gamer

Post by joseofsa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 am

Also I would like to say I was pretty busy with family visiting during the Christmas holiday I just let my guard down and sent first rather than just sticking to what I say in my sig. I normally do not pay attention to any other site ratings besides b-towns(for good reason too as buying 1000 items off ebay does not mean much) and if the person I am potentially trading with does not like it them I will respectfully decline the deal. Darn holidays!

Thanks
~Joseofsa
Lower ships/pays first. I leave good refs as a buyer/seller upon completion of the deal please do the same for me.

If you cannot finish a trade in a timely manner or you do not log on for days at a time when doing a trade/sale please do not contact me.
People who owe me ref's:

joseofsa ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by joseofsa » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:56 am

Received the money order back today. I was going to leave a bad ref for him but the package I sent the money order in was completely unopened so it seems there was no malicious intent behind his actions he just was slow.

Thanks
~Jose

People who owe me ref's:

MagickalMemories ( 822 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 am

Thread locked.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”