BTR - godchyld76 (Mike Bowsher Jr.) - Resolved

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

lochmoigh ( 224 )
Resident Trader

BTR - godchyld76 (Mike Bowsher Jr.) - Resolved

Post by lochmoigh »

I would be very hesitant about trading with Mike, he misleads with his statements and does not follow through. At this point I have filed claims with PayPal over our deal. Will not trade with Mike again.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Re: Mike Bowsher Jr. AKA godchyld76

Post by porkuslime »

As sorry as I am to hear this, you MUST - by the posting rules of THIS forum - post the logs of ALL the communications you have had with him.. both your side and his.

Read these!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=71

You have until Monday (April 5) at noon EST to add that information to this thread to back up your claim. (and you get until noon on Monday ONLY because it is Easter weekend)

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
lochmoigh ( 224 )
Resident Trader

Post by lochmoigh »

lochmoigh wrote:I would be very hesitant about trading with Mike, he misleads with his statements and does not follow through. At this point I have filed claims with PayPal over our deal. Will not trade with Mike again.

From our discussions:
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

11:44 AM Mike: let me know if you are still interested in Grind when you get the chance
27 minutes
12:12 PM me: money is sent. THanks
12:13 PM Mike: thank you, will get you a tracking number tomorrow!
me: 10-4

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 12

8:34 AM Mike: got it...I will go home at lunch and grab spacehulk so I can ship them together
8:35 AM me: Thanks again.
8:36 AM Mike: no problem, thank you!

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 16

10:06 AM Mike: Hey Damien, took this down to my mailroom Yesterday (could not leave from work Friday to run back and get Space Hulk) waiting on them to give me my tracking information, as soon as I have it, I wll pass it onto you.
10:10 AM me: thanks

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 18

10:47 AM me: did those games ship out?
Mike: I believe so, they normally go out at the end of the day but I have not seen the tracking paperwork I normally get yet. I will be heading up again after lunch today to see if they put it in my mailbox in the main office
10:48 AM me: thanks much
Mike: No problem sir!

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 22 (12 days ago)

9:26 AM me: did you ever get that tracking number?
9:27 AM Mike: No, they did not put it in my mailbox as of late Friday, I have not been back up to the main office since but I will check this morning and let you know...I am very surprised it was not left in my mailbox or that you have not received it yet. I will let you know asap
me: thanks
9:28 AM Mike: No problem Damien, hopefully the package will arrive before I can even get to the front office, lol
me: lol

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 23 (11 days ago)

11:30 AM Mike: Damien, after not receiving the tracking information in my mailbox this morning, I went down to check everything out....and my box is still sitting at the mail desk. They did not ship it due to the main guy being out of the office the last week. Would you like me to have them go ahead and ship it or would you like me to refund your money? LMK! Sorry about this.
8 minutes
11:39 AM me: go ahead and send it. where are you located at?
11:41 AM Mike: Jackson, Michigan, so it should not be too long getting to you...I apologize for this. I use my mailroom at work because it is very convenient and my work hours make it difficult to get to the post office
I will have them ship this afternoon and you should have a tracking number tomorrow morning...thanks for your patience
me: no problem, it happens.
thanks for the update
11:42 AM Mike: no problem, will get the tracking info to you tomorrow!
me: thanks

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 27 (7 days ago)

9:24 AM me: did you ever find that tracking number?

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 29 (5 days ago)

10:05 AM me: Mike,
were you able to get a tracking number?
10:08 AM Mike: No, he did not get me a tracking number yet, but he said it has been shipped (UPS Ground). He is swamped up there (the joy of taking a vacation, lol) but said he would get me the tracking info today...regardless it should show up any day now if he sent it Tuesday or Wednesday last week like he was supposed to.
10:09 AM PLEASE let me know when you get it, and that everything is okay
me: will do.
Mike: thank you sir...sorry for this delay, I am sure you will enjoy the games when you get them
10:10 AM me: Yeah I cant wait for Grind especially.
10:11 AM Mike: Lol, I did not get to play it beyond the first game, but it looks like it will be lots of fun
me: thanks again
10:12 AM Mike: no problem

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 31 (3 days ago)

10:24 AM me: Mike, still nothing. I have had something arrive from TX in the meantime that was shipped on Monday.
Can you find a definitive anser for me on the shipment
10:25 AM Mike: I am going up now...I have a bad feeling about this since I still have not received a confirmation of shipping (and payment request for shipping charges) even as late as this morning
10:26 AM I will let you know in a few minutes
me: Thanks
Mike: np
20 minutes
10:47 AM Mike: Damien, excuse me if I come across nasty, I just got done with a heated discussion with the guy that runs our company's mailroom. My packages are still sitting in the office....he says he did not have "time" for them because he was swamped with company business and it takes priority. I asked why he told me he had shipped my packages and he said he thought I was talking about some packages I sent up there for the company. At this point I am fuming. He says he could get them out probably Monday or Tuesday but with the Holiday Friday he can't make time for them.....at this point I am just going to refund your money...you have been more than patient and this ......jackass is not helping me...with my work schedule I just can't get down to the PO....I have never had this kind of problem before but the size and weight of the packages are causing some issue for him.....I get paid on Friday, I will add funds to my paypal account and once it is in, will send it to you, you should have by Monday or Tuesday...at this point you would have had the online company send you the game instead...I really, really apologize for this complete mess and will get your money back to you ASAP...I am very, very sorry...and right now very angry with a certain individual....
10:48 AM me: ok
6 minutes
10:54 AM me: as a protection I will dispute the transactions in Paypal. I will remove the disputes once the funds arrive. nothing personal just for my peace of mind.
Mike: absolutely
10:57 AM Once you have your money back, please let me know....I really hope you can still get the deal for Grind online....I have never had this problem before. I have been a slow shipper due to my work schedule, so I started using my work mailroom and it alleviated that problem completely...this is the first time this has ever happened
10:58 AM me: It happens, I just wish I had known earlier.
Mike: me too...I work in the office of our central warehouse and the mail room is in another building (the home offices) so I only make it up there every few days
11:00 AM having never had a problem shipping before, I assumed all was well...this has been crazy
and the guy up there is normally a good guy....apparently taking a vacation put him too far behind and he has been struggling, so I understand to a point,but he could have called or emailed me to let me know my stuff was still sitting up there, you know?
11:01 AM me: preaching to the choir
11:04 AM Mike: lol
again, I will get this resolved
11:05 AM me: thank you

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details 8:54 AM (37 minutes ago)

8:45 AM me: send the money today
I know you are in Jackson MI
8:46 AM Mike: Yes I am, and I am waiting on my funds to be added to paypal as I do not have a credit card....I have no faster way to add money to paypal.
8:47 AM me: problem is now you are messing with my moeny
Mike: You have a dispute set with paypal, even if I were trying to rip you off (which I am not) they would refund the money to you after 30 days and come after me, that will be a moot point a few days anyway
I have to do a deposit from my bank to paypal, that does not happen over night...go on paypal and read it for yourself
8:48 AM me: you seem to have a problem lately in completing transactions. pardon me if i dont beleive you
Mike: You have been more than patient and I understand you are frustrated, but I am resolving it as fast as I can
me: I know that you can semd funds to day and it will withdraw from your account
same day
Mike: go to paypal and read about the average time to deposit money to your paypal account from your bank
if you have a credit/debit card
me: send money
Mike: I do not
8:49 AM me: it comes right out of the account
I have a paypal attached to my bank
Mike: if you have a credit or debit card, I am doing a bank transfer to paypal
me: I know what it does
Mike: so, how long does it normally take you?
me: same day
Mike: do you have it attached via credit/debit card or routing number
me: the only delay is withdrwaing from paypal to the bank
8:50 AM Mike: just a sec
8:51 AM Bank transfer Add funds from a U.S. bank account 3-5 business days Help Free
Directly from paypal website
me: send money
Mike: I am sorry you are frustrated, but I cannot do anything any faster
me: that is instanttaneous.
Im not waiting 30 days
Mike: no it is NOT, go read it on their website
me: bullshit
8:52 AM try right now to send money not transfer
Mike: you will not wait 30 days, it says 3-5 business days, I started the transfer on Friday....I cannot change it as it is already showing as pending from my account
8:53 AM dude, chill out...in the next couple days it will be there...even faster than if I were to go to the PO this morning and mail the boxes
me: I want the money not items
your trading record is crap
you can still send money direct.
Mike: you will be getting afull refund in 2 amounts, $50 and $80
8:54 AM this will be done in a couple days and you can put all the angry feedback you want...I am trying to get this taken care of and no I am not sending you money any other way than paypal because I want a record of the transaction
8:55 AM me: you're stalling

Mike Bowsher
to me

show details 8:55 AM (37 minutes ago)

These messages were sent while you were offline.

8:55 AM Mike: I am not stalling, what the hell would be the point?
lochmoigh ( 224 )
Resident Trader

Post by lochmoigh »

lochmoigh wrote:I would be very hesitant about trading with Mike, he misleads with his statements and does not follow through. At this point I have filed claims with PayPal over our deal. Will not trade with Mike again.

Damien Macomber
to mbowsher76

show details Mar 10

How much for the games together and separate shipped to 37914?

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Please make an offer. I don't know how much of a discount I will make ons SH3...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

Please make an offer.

I don't know how much of a discount I will make ons SH3 as it was a limited run and is not available anymore.

If you make an offer, we can go from there!

- Show quoted text -
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Sadly, my work blocks bartertown so I cannot access that while here. Let me k...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

Sadly, my work blocks bartertown so I cannot access that while here.

Let me know what kind of price you are thinking and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Mike

- Show quoted text -
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Please make an offer.

I don't know how much of a discount I will make ons SH3 as it was a limited run and is not available anymore.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
What condition are the games in?

Mar 10
Damien MacomberLoading...
Mar 10
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 10

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
All are in excellent condition. I have played SH3 about 3 times, Grind once a...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

All are in excellent condition. I have played SH3 about 3 times, Grind once and Tannhauser once...the Tannhauser box is a little bent from an bigger box having been set on top of it. Also, I have the female merc addon character for Tannhauser. Cannot remember her name.
- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
http://griffinstoychest.com/Grind-Board-Game.html This retailer has it for ju...

Mar 10
Mar 10
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 10

http://griffinstoychest.com/Grind-Board-Game.html

This retailer has it for just under $44.
- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

All are in excellent condition. I have played SH3 about 3 times, Grind once and Tannhauser once...the Tannhauser box is a little bent from an bigger box having been set on top of it. Also, I have the female merc addon character for Tannhauser. Cannot remember her name.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Thats a pretty good deal as the normal retail is $70. Let me know what your o...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

Thats a pretty good deal as the normal retail is $70. Let me know what your offer would be for the batch.
- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Sorry, Misread your original email to mean all three games. I would be willin...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

Sorry,

Misread your original email to mean all three games.

I would be willing to sell them both for $135 shipped (space hulk and grind are both kind of heavy).

Let me know.

- Show quoted text -
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Thats a pretty good deal as the normal retail is $70. Let me know what your offer would be for the batch.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
I really would only be interested in Grind at this point.

Mar 10
Mar 10
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 10

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry,

I would be willing to sell them both for $135 shipped (space hulk and grind are both kind of heavy).

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
What do you expect to pay for it?

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry,

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
no more than $44 plus reasonable shipping.

Mar 10
Mar 10
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 10

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry,

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
I guess I am going to have to pass at this time. I paid $70+ shipping for thi...

Mar 10
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 10
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

I guess I am going to have to pass at this time. I paid $70+ shipping for this and I cannot really justify cutting the price nearly 40%.

I would definitely recommend you buy from this store as it has an amazing price.

- Show quoted text -
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry,

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Please make an offer.

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

Damien Macomber
completely understand. Good luck and if you can't get rid of it let me know.

Mar 10
|
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 10

from Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com>
to Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com>
date Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:22 PM
subject Re: Grind SH3
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

hide details Mar 10

Will do, thank for the offer though!
- Show quoted text -

show details Mar 11

Hey there,

I guess I have to change my mind. There is a board game I really want to pickup and need the cash to do so.

I will sell you Grind for $40 + $10 for shipping (it is a heavy game, lol).

My paypal is aries2776@gmail.com

Let me know if you want to do this.

I am also willing to toss in Space Hulk for about $75. Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
I think I will take the grind game, I would love the space hulk but can't jus...

Mar 11
Mar 11
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 11

I think I will take the grind game, I would love the space hulk but can't justify it .

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey there,

I guess I have to change my mind. There is a board game I really want to pickup and need the cash to do so.

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Sounds good...I will ship it out tomorrow via UPS (that is what I use from my...

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

Sounds good...I will ship it out tomorrow via UPS (that is what I use from my office mailroom).

Thanks,
Mike

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

I think I will take the grind game, I would love the space hulk but can't justify it .

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Let me know when you send the movey to paypal. Thanks again sir! Mike

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

Let me know when you send the movey to paypal.

Thanks again sir!
Mike

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds good...I will ship it out tomorrow via UPS (that is what I use from my office mailroom).

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Nevermind, I just got it!

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
I have decided I am going to offer Space Hulk and the remaing board games up ...

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

I have decided I am going to offer Space Hulk and the remaing board games up for trade for Warmachine or Malifaux.

Since you were the first to look at it, I thought I should give you the chance at it. I am not sure you are into either of the above games or have any models to trade, but if you do, you have first shot at the game.

Thanks,
Mike

- Show quoted text -

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
Thanks. I wish Idid. Sadly I do not.

Mar 11
Mar 11
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 11

- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

I have decided I am going to offer Space Hulk and the remaing board games up for trade for Warmachine or Malifaux.

Since you were the first to look at it, I thought I should give you the chance at it. I am not sure you are into either of the above games or have any models to trade, but if you do, you have first shot at the game.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
no problem, I am going to update the bartertown post to show you bought grind...

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

no problem, I am going to update the bartertown post to show you bought grind and the trade situation.

Thanks again!
Mike

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
Could i still get Space hulk? If so I can send out immediately.

Mar 11
Mar 11
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 11

- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

no problem, I am going to update the bartertown post to show you bought grind and the trade situation.

Thanks again!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Yep, no one took it, so if you want it, it is yours. LMK!

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

Yep, no one took it, so if you want it, it is yours.

LMK!
Mike
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks again!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Mike Bowsher
Damien, Space Hulk weighs about 8 lbs I believe...can you toss an additional ...

Mar 11
Mike BowsherLoading...
Mar 11
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details Mar 11

Damien, Space Hulk weighs about 8 lbs I believe...can you toss an additional $5 to help cover the extra shipping costs?
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Mike Bowsher <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

Yep, no one took it, so if you want it, it is yours.

LMK!
Mike

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Damien Macomber <lochmoigh@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks again!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again sir!
Mike

Thanks,
Mike

Please send it to:

Damien Macomber
4505 Asheville Hwy
Knoxville TN 37914

Hey there,

Thanks,
Mike

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details Mar 12

$80 on the way.
- Show quoted text -

Mike Bowsher
to me

Damien, I see the dispute went through and my account shows negative funds, does this mean they went ahead and refunded it to you already?

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
to Mike

No, I only have a amount sent to me by another person, 2 digit amount not 3 digit amount. If you can find a way to get those items shipped I would rather have the games. But I would like them shipped soon.
- Show quoted text -

Damien Macomber
to Mike

show details 2:02 PM (19 hours ago)

MIke,
Are you going to send the money today?

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
mbowsher76@gmail.com
I am waiting for the funds to arrive in paypal, say 1-3 business days. Sent o...

5:16 PM (16 hours ago)
mbowsher76@gmail.comLoading...
5:16 PM (16 hours ago)
mbowsher76@gmail.com
to me

show details 5:16 PM (16 hours ago)

I am waiting for the funds to arrive in paypal, say 1-3 business days.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:02:10 -0400
To: Mike Bowsher<mbowsher76@gmail.com>
Subject: Refund
- Show quoted text -

MIke,

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

|
Damien Macomber
to mbowsher76

show details 8:33 AM (1 hour ago)

Im calling BS, Send me my money now. Today.
- Show quoted text -

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM, <mbowsher76@gmail.com> wrote:

I am waiting for the funds to arrive in paypal, say 1-3 business days.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:02:10 -0400
To: Mike Bowsher<mbowsher76@gmail.com>
Subject: Refund

MIke,

Forward

Reply by chat to Mike

Your message has been discarded. Undo discard
|
Mike Bowsher
to me

show details 8:46 AM (51 minutes ago)

Damien,

I do not have a credit card. I have to do a bank transfer of funds to paypal. I have to wait for that to clear at paypal so it releases the funds to you.

You already have a dispute in at paypal...if I were trying to rip you off it would not matter. After 30 days they refund you the money and then come after me for the money.

That is not happening and you just need a couple more days patience....once they funds are there...this will be over.

I have apologized a bunch of times, but I cannot make the banks move any faster.

Please let me know when you get the funds.

Thanks
Mike
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

Get your money then give him a negative. Given his record you should never have sent him anything first. He's working his way to the Hall of Shame.
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

I thought this guy got banned for multi-accounting a while ago?
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

He had been on the list for banning for multiaccounting, but presented a significant case to the Admin staff for an exemption. Other accounts were terminated, and this one was reserved for him. That should not be an issue on this one, the staff WAS presented with a fairly compelling case to do so.
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Whatever you all decided is cool, just didn't know that it had been dealt with that way. Sorry for the small derailment, I thought it was pertinent at the time.

Rich
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
lochmoigh ( 224 )
Resident Trader

Post by lochmoigh »

Mike did refund the money today.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Then we can lock the thread & mark it resolved?
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Seems this may have been overlooked.
Marking closed & moving to the appropriate forum.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”